• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were a Pokemon, Which Type Would You Be?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Water/dragon type. That's a powerful combination. Only another dragon type would have more than 1x effectiveness against it (in this case only 2x so it's not double weakness). Considering that other dragon types are rare, and that they themselves would be weak to the dragon moves that I have, it'd balance out. Reminds me of Dragonite. Water origins, only keeping up with the water. It'd be a nice type combo.

Most likely a dragon type. My favorite pokemon have always been dragon types. Favorite yugioh cards, dragons. So definitely a dragon, ,cuz they're so cool xD

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Definitely be either fighting Pokemon. If they had fighting starter Pokemon I would probably choose them almost every time (Which would explain why I love Blaziken and Infernape). I don't really know why I like the fighting type Pokemon, though my final team in Red/Blue/Yellow always has a Primeape, and my final team for Crystal will probably have a Hitmontop or Hitmonchan.

Dan

Ghost theoretically you can fly and go underwater and you know other things... ;)

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Possibly ice. I like the cold, and it's one of the only types that can take down a dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom