• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have ONE Power From Any Video Game, Which Would You Choose?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd like the Witcher Signs from The Witcher games. Axii in particular if I could only pick one, the jedi mind trick of signs. However since the OP wants shouts from Skyrim I assume that means getting all of them.

Dan

Rayman's silly face, this power strikes terror in hunters, so much so that if they are standing on a small island they will run off it into the water by mistake!
rayman-gargle.jpg

Misty

Ronin
Save scumming for sure. Not because I'm sure I want to change anything in my life, but mostly because I would like to see the outcome of every choice made.

If that's not on the list of possibilities...I dunno, Nathan Drake's Plot Armour seems pretty grand.

If that's still too meta, I say the bamf power that Corvo Attano has in Dishonored.

Mido

Version 1
b0b05af49a8608ea1f13c254c3ee7d60095686ba
The power to see into the future.

I don't want to be this guy, but it looks as if poor Shulk over there just finished up taking the most excruciating dump of his young life. Reading the future is quite the risky business if I do say so myself!

As far as the original question goes, I would definitely choose the powers Alex Mercer/James Heller had in the Prototype games. The abilities are akin to superweapon status, if not just scary powers in general!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom