• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Hyrule Had a War

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
If the Hylians didn't have the main characters who can't die they'd be as good as dead; Let's face it, their best "warriors" can't fight for crap. The Royal Guard (the best of the best) could'n' even stop a 10 year old boy in the forest. And if your argument is they have better technology, I believe the Terminians have them beat. I think either the Terminians (superior technology), Gerudos (best fighters in the game), or the Twighli (magical powas) would win the war. At the bottom would be the Deku, Picori, and Oocaa.

And if your argument is they have better technology, I believe the Terminians have them beat. I think either the Terminians (superior technology)

If it was just Hyrule I'd say the gerudo would win. They could just stay in the desert and pwn anyone who came to attack.

Jedizora

:right:
The pricori would definatly lose. The forest ones would burn with the dekus. The town ones would get burned in a goron one. And the mountain ones would exploud when the ritos dive bomb death mountain, Making there only be 3 gorons and getting a home for them selves(if you belive that Dragon roost island is death moutain) The hylians have a lot of people, but most are probley to scared to get any real weapens by going in dungeons. They will die with bad techology. The gerudos will get dived bomb'd and the koriki will burn.B ecause i'm using the ritos, that takes care of every race

benjibibbles

Disastrous Waffle Person
If the Hylians didn't have the main characters who can't die they'd be as good as dead; Let's face it, their best "warriors" can't fight for crap. The Royal Guard (the best of the best) could'n' even stop a 10 year old boy in the forest. And if your argument is they have better technology, I believe the Terminians have them beat. I think either the Terminians (superior technology), Gerudos (best fighters in the game), or the Twighli (magical powas) would win the war. At the bottom would be the Deku, Picori, and Oocaa.

If it was just Hyrule I'd say the gerudo would win. They could just stay in the desert and pwn anyone who came to attack.

Terminans aren't a different race. They're Hylians that live in Termina.

The winner would really depend on the circumstances of the war. Where are the battles held? Which race strikes first? At what stage of development are we placing the races? Would the humans stand any better chance than the Hylians?
But without a shadow of a doubt the Deku wouldn't last long even if they did attack first.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
gorons cant survive in water. maybe waist high lol but other than that they would sink and drown. probably alot like trying to swim with a ball and chain on your ankle.

Gorons can survive in water, remember that in TP there is a Goron underwater in zora domain? And I thought they could survive underwater because of the oxygen in the rocks they eat, they don't have to breath

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom