• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ideas, Ideas, IDEAS! (By the Way, I Am Finnaly Back!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkFlare360

Hello guys! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I haven'nt been on the forums in forever! Any ways, after seeing Nintendo's E3 confrence, I decided to post some of my ideas for the game. Lets start with the controls. Since it looks alot like you always have to use the Wii motion plus, I think they should make a option called... Classic Mode. What is it you ask? A control style like in TP (Twillight Princess)! And allow Gamecube controller controls! As well as Classic controller! Next is the packing. Like the box and inside of the case. What Nintendo should include, at long last, the official timeline! 2 reasons, 1: To shut people up about the timeline, and 2: To make the game even more awesome, or, they could include the timeline as a preorder bonus! Signed by Mr. Miyamoto himself! (Photo copied, of course) Next thing is, special editions! I think they should make a special edition of the game with: The official timeline. The story and history of the entire series. A video of all of the games. The special controller with Wii motion plus in a special Zelda form as well! And, a book of official artwork of all the games! So those are my ideas for the game! Tell me what you think! I will be on the forums alot more during the summer! Also, add me on Skype! My name is darkflare360! (exaclty like that) So, until later, see ya!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
1 to your frist point skyward sword is ment for the wii motion pluse and would be hard to do the sword movements. 2 to you secend point why ruin the fun of the debates if you hate people discussing the time line avoid the therorys section of the forum and how would that make the game more awsesome. 3 to your final point that would never happen nintendo would nead to spend more mony you can play the games to get the story and Miyamoto I belive said the time line is constintly change with eatch new game.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I agree with musicfan. It also seems like you're really not Up to Date.

Next is the packing. Like the box and inside of the case. What Nintendo should include, at long last, the official timeline! 2 reasons, 1: To shut people up about the timeline, and 2: To make the game even more awesome, or, they could include the timeline as a preorder bonus! Signed by Mr. Miyamoto himself! (Photo copied, of course) Next thing is, special editions! I think they should make a special edition of the game with: The official timeline. The story and history of the entire series. A video of all of the games. The special controller with Wii motion plus in a special Zelda form as well! And, a book of official artwork of all the games! So those are my ideas for the game! Tell me what you think! I will be on the forums alot more during the summer! Also, add me on Skype! My name is darkflare360! (exaclty like that) So, until later, see ya!

Next to the Timeline signed by Shigeru Miyamoto, you will find some sexy photos of Zelda Williams (yes, the mysterious Photoshoot), another Timeline written on a paper made of gold, including a picture showing Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aonuma (also signed). A special Controller that looks like the Skyward Sword. A Nunchuck with the look of a Boomerang and a fully functional Lyre. Including a giant pre-order Bonus like another Timeline signed by Satoru Iwata.

C'mon DarkFlare. It's nice theorizing about such stuff. But a thread like this comes 2 years too late. Also, all your points are very ridiculous. No chance there will be a bonus like the Timeline. You're serious? No way. This can't be ;)

Edit:

And for all Club Nintendo members, there will be a disc available with a new recording of Stairway to Heaven when you register Skyward Sword. Featuring Eiji Aonuma (Drums), Shigeru Miyamoto (Guitars) and Satoru Iwata (vocals).

Last edited:
I think these are all pretty legitimate ideas and I would love for them to actually happen.

D

DarkFlare360

Thanks you bastards! Why, cuz you make me feel bad. Ryan, You are nice. You 2 suck! So F U!

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
I think these are all pretty legitimate ideas and I would love for them to actually happen.

I think we ALL would love for them to actually send us a crapload of amazing stuff as a pre-order bonus, haha. As for legitimate ideas? None of those could realistically happen. :(

DarkFlare360 said:
Thanks you bastards! Why, cuz you make me feel bad. Ryan, You are nice. You 2 suck! So F U!
...and that is why we can't have nice things.

Like a timeline signed by Miyamoto.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes

Ha. What's wrong with you, dude? Please, calm down.
My whole day was really crappy, but after reading your post, the smile on my face is out of this world :D

@Matt

Yes. It's sad. Miyamoto would be ashamed.

Anyway. Sorry if my post offended you, DarkFlare. This wasn't my intention. But your answer wasn't a fine move^^

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I was just tateing why I don't think it would be likely or to illogical to happon I'm sorry if I hurt your fealings but you seem to either be a troll or why to sensitive.

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
I was just tateing why I don't think it would be likely or to illogical to happon I'm sorry if I hurt your fealings but you seem to either be a troll or why to sensitive.

My bet is on the latter.

But, back on this topic... at E3, they said as a pre-order bonus, you get a cool golden Wiimote. didn't they? So, I suppose that's better than nothing, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom