• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Ideas for a Zelda Wii U?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow It's been way to long since I've been on this forum. At least a year, if not two. But anyways, I wanted something good to talk about now that I'm back. So i thought, "hey, what about ideas for a new zelda game on the Wii U. I bet there's been plenty of threads about this but I don't really care. Doesn't matter if it gets closed. At least I'm back to making threads. With that beings said, lets get down to the topic at hand.

Zelda Wii U. We saw a small sample of what zelda would look like on the wii u, with your inventory on the new tablet-like controller. This would allow quicker item swaps, so you dont have to pause and go through a bunch of menus to choose an item. Skyward sword somewhat fixed this, but it still can be improved. The sample that was shown at E3 looked like twilight princess, and some believed it to be a twilight princess sequel. However, that wasn't the case as it was to just show off the Wii U's capability's. But that raises the question: if nintendo was to make a Zelda Wii U (which at some point they most certainly will), would it be a twilight princess sequel or a completely new game. Personally, I think a twilight princess sequel would be great. Despite what some people say, TP is one of my Favorite Zelda games. A sequel. It doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with the twilight realm or anything. It could just have the same gameplay elements and similar items like ocarina of time and majoras mask. It could also neatly fit into the timeline and not cause anymore speculation about the official zelda timeline. On the other hand, maybe a completely new game could fill some gaps that the timeline is missing. Maybe a completely new game in general is what the timeline needs to make sense to those of you who think that it's complete bull crap.

What would you guys want more? A TP sequal, or a brand new game in general? How do you think it could affect the timeline? If there were to be a new game, sequel or new game, what would the plot be? If you want, comment a made up plot and say if its a sequel or new game. Be creative. Even add a plot twist if you want. Have fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom