• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need Help!

Okay, well, this morning, I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on Steam. Turns out, I can't shoot my gun on multiplayer. Any advice? I've already tried lowering the graphical settings, and I don't know what else I can do.

EDIT: Also, when I try to play Fallout 3, every time I try to start a new game, it crashes. Now I can't play Fallout either. What a wonderful Christmas Eve for me.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Lower the graphical setting, make sure you fully downloaded the game (sometimes Steam cuts it off at some point; I've experienced this problem before), or call Steam customer support. I don't know too much about MW3 for Steam as I've only ever seen it played on the 360. However, Steam has nice customer support from what I recall, so try that out.

Kazumi

chagy
Make sure that all of your controls are mapped properly. There are sometimes bugs where some or all controls are unmapped, so it would be a good place to start. I would also make sure that your rig is up to at least the minimum system requirements, as it's also possible that there is some kind of graphical or audio glitch and you can't tell if you're shooting or not. If neither of those things work, the Steam forums for MW3 would be a good place to ask.

Well, I know that I have the controls set correctly. Because if I try to shoot on singleplayer, I shoot. It's just in multiplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom