• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need Help with the Psycho Outlaw Trains in Dark Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odin

The Dark Prince of Hyrule
I need help desperately i've tried every move i can think of and still i get destroyed by the last train in the northeatern sector it's driving me mad!!! help me... i have 5 lives than 4 cuz i trade a few treasures for a skull engine.:(

Odin

The Dark Prince of Hyrule
u need to move quiet quickly at the top right corner once u get the tear again from the far left hit the nearest train to the warpgate at the top right aswell then when the other chases u down to the tear that hardest to get grab and reverse. it truly works. and for the demon train shoot the explosives and u'll gain life also the train might atak u by bashing into you but u don't dodge that. next it's point blank laser repear the 1st step like with the explosives then there's the hard part is 5 point laser near the head shoot them all then the head it is 3 tries to defeat the head of the demon train completely so you can get to Malladus.
tip: use the whistle to go faster than normal dats works too but with the tears of light are active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom