• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need Help Presneting My Time-line Theory...

Okay, I've commented on a few other theories, but haven't presented my own. Sure, it's in my signature, but I don't explain the how and why. And since my computer lacks the RAM to allow me to do a let's play, I'll try this.

Unfortunately, I ran into another problem. This one is personal, rather than technical. I'm not popular on YouTube and I think it might be because I sound boring. Here's my shortest commentary video. If you're interested in listening to more, there are a few others on my YouTube channel.
[video=youtube;TdHtTK3SaNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdHtTK3SaNE[/video]

So...do I sound boring? Or am I just not attracting enough attention for some other reason? I mean, look at the number of tags on that video. Am I missing something? Now, if I sound bland, I would need an alternative way to present my theory. No using YouTube if I can't talk, because all that text junk on the site is annoying. Could someone please help me out?

Timelines on Youtube are often not considered very good, this is mainly because of OcarinaHero and how many people seemed to think his timeline was the only real. I'd considered instead writing a whole lot about it and present it on a Zelda-forum (like this) this way you get more inputs along the way and it makes it easier to debate it with serious people. I'm sorry but I didn't watch the video, one of the reasons it isn't very popular might be because not too many people bother watching everyones different opinions on movies.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I wouldn't put up a video on YouTube. That's really just asking for trouble. Every since ocarinahero10 put his out, major controversy on the timeline has done nothing but increase and it's led many people astray from many truths in the canon (he said countless inaccurate things). Point is, it's best to just put it on the forums and leave it that way. No one's going to flame you in here and it won't stir up major controversy (or at least it shouldn't). All criticism will be constructive, so there's no danger in putting it on the forums. There's untold amounts of it out in the general public of YouTube where anything goes, though.

How horrible it must be to be one of them, who will never know where there are flaws....... I was once too with them, :dry: the only flaw I caught was LA not being where it should be. And I made a Timeline similar to his then i was corrected thankfully by someone. Now I have a way better Timeline in my signature that has a little half flaw in it. Sure post it on YouTube, just link it to your Timeline thread here and dont listen to the people who listen to OcarinaHero10's Timeline.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Not many peole believe timeline theories on youtube because a lot of them are stupid, like for example I heard one dude say " Minish Cap is the first zelda game in the timeline because that's where link gets his hat!" If you want to get good views for it, make some zelda walkthroughs, that will make them know you're a expert than at the end of the game when the credits are scrolling say "hey guys I hoped you liked this walkthrough, earlier I made this timeline theory video on my channel, you should check it out if you haven't seen it." And by the way I like your timeline it looks quite similar to mine.

Not many peole believe timeline theories on youtube because a lot of them are stupid, like for example I heard one dude say " Minish Cap is the first zelda game in the timeline because that's where link gets his hat!" If you want to get good views for it, make some zelda walkthroughs, that will make them know you're a expert than at the end of the game when the credits are scrolling say "hey guys I hoped you liked this walkthrough, earlier I made this timeline theory video on my channel, you should check it out if you haven't seen it." And by the way I like your timeline it looks quite similar to mine.
Um...if you read my OP, you'd know that I was originally intending to do that; but my computer lacks proper memory.

All right, tomorrow, I'll post my time-line here (on a separate thread). That seems to be what everyone else wants. Until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom