• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I need friends.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I need froends. I've been enjoying the multiplayer even if I only have buttons to commmunicate. But after a string of people dropping out it makes me sad. I also want friendly tokens Sadly I need more friends in real life. . So.. anyone wanna play online with skype?

I'd love to play, but can't find my microphone or webcam, so no Skype besides typing which is pointless.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Notice: for those that have Skype and are able to voice chat we have a group dedicated to recording this game with my 3DS XL capture card (assuming you also have the game). The footage will be used for ZeldaDungeon wiki and my retrospective. PM me if you're interested in joining. Thanks!
I thought it was appropriate to quote this here.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
My 3DS code: 2595 - 0877 - 5194

Weekends are best if you want to play with me :)

I'd rather not Voice Chat in Skype though

It's region locked so only if you're in North America

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Coolio now isthere a way to private message?

If you click on someone's avatar or username, there'll be a pop up window. Select the "Start a Conversation" option to PM someone.

Alternatively, up the top, you can start a new conversation with someone through the "inbox" tab towards the top right of the page, next to where you get your alerts. Just roll over it and select the "Start a Conversation" option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom