• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Have a Question About the Pieces of the Triforce.

The question is what does Courage, Wisdom and Power do for their bearers? Do they give them special ability's?

Does Power only make Ganondorf more powerful? Does Wisdom only make Zelda wiser? And does Courage only make Link more courageous?

I was thinking about what they do when I was writing a chapter for my fan fict and was wondering what they do for their bearers. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Last edited:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Yeah, I'm not sure about that one. I think a Triforce bearer just has the might of the Godesses behind them. In Twilight Princess, in Ganon's intro in that specific game, the sage mentions that Ganon had the power, and he then broke solid metal cuffs that were binding him. I think in that case what you said is true...

geek4887

The Unknown
Umm, that's what I thought. At least, now that you think about it, maybe it does give them sort of power. Link has the magic meter, Ganon has magic too, so does Zelda. Soo, yeah. But Link was given those magic, soo. I dunno! :mad: Maybe it enhances their respective traits. Wait, here:

ToP: Gave immense power to Ganondorf, hence he conquers many things
ToW: Gave divine knowledge to Zelda and gave her healing, and telepathic abilities
ToC: Gave link unmatched courage, and despite not giving him mystic powers(maybe he DOES have some), it gives him a huge protection against evil magic(like in TP). Maybe the ToC also gives Link the talent to use the various items he does? :thinking:

That does make sense, thanks.

I feel dumb asking this question but how do you know that Wisdom gave Zelda healing and telepathic abilities?

Last edited:

geek4887

The Unknown
That does make sense, thanks.

I feel dumb asking this question but how do you know that Wisdom gave Zelda healing and telepathic abilities?
Well, if you think about it, she WAS the one who healed Midna back when she was mid-dying. And also, don't you think that it's weird how she's the only one who can talk to Link without the aid of any object(OoT)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom