• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Hyrule Map Requested

ShadowsofTime

The Hidden Triforce God
okay, here's the thing. I need a map for my fanfiction of Hyrule. No problem, there are billions of them on the Internet. The problem is, I need one that covers more then just Hyrule. I need a map that has Hyrule, Holodrum, Labrynna, Termina, Subrosia... All the lands in the great universe of Zelda. If anyone has one or can direct me to a site that does have one, thank you. Or in Hyllian, Moka Aroti.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'm not sure if such a thing exists. I mean most of the different countries don't appear to exist in the same realms so I don't think there is a map that exists that would piece them all together in a kind of world map which is what I'm guessing you're asking for?

I would say try to come up with a way to piece them together yourself, using separate maps.

The problem with the above map, and question in general, is Termina is in an alternate universe and wouldn't appear in the same world as Hyrule, Holodrum and Labrynna, and as such wouldn't belong on any map outside of a portal location or something.

Holodrum and Labrynna are known to be outside Hyrule but beyond that it's just a guess as to where they fit. You could make an educated guess and splice together some maps yourself and it'd work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom