• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Historia Coming to the US

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not supporting this product because I'm a raging, bratty fangirl who desires to theorize. I'm sorry, but Nintendo's HH book killed a great deal of the fun to be had over at ZD, ZU, ZE, hell...any Zelda site. Not ALL of the fun is gone, I'd estimate only aruond 20%, but still that is a significant chunk of fun.

I'm not going to obsess over the Hyrule Historia but it certainly is a collector's item. Who knows maybe one day it will be worth something? This will make my life much easier when posting theories on the forum for I'll no longer have to consult Glitter Berri. I suppose I haven't been too observant but does the HH truly include TLoZ manga? In that case it's a steal.

Big Octo

=^)
Oh, well, that's cool I guess. I'd only get a copy for the concept art, but there are already scans of those across the Internet. So, I have no intention to purchase it.

I think it's awesome, I didn't think they would translate and release it to the US, but I was wrong. It gives us a chance to read through the history, and that is a good thing.

I do agree with Vanitas to a certain extent, it may take a little fun away. However, im still extremely excited and will get it for sure. Awesome!

I won't get this, purely because people like Glitterberri spent alot of time translating it, and to show appreciation, I'd rather view it on her website then physically purchase it.

Oh, so NOW someone wants to publish it stateside...
I'm still getting this.

I can cross Hyrule Historia in the US off my list of smart things the world should do.

That list includes:
The Oracle games on eShop
ThunderCats getting a season 2
Symbionic Titan getting a season 2
Banning Chris Bores from the internet
Have Spider-man break the deal with Mephisto so One More Day gets a proper resolve

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I reeeally want to buy it :) what mainly got me really into the zelda series was when i did research on it, and this book would've been a huge help back then.

Just because Hyrule Historia "officially confirms" a bunch of stuff, it doesn't mean we still can't theorize on what the book doesn't mention. Plus we can always theorize about future installments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom