• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Crest in SS; Number of Areas Theory; Impa?; Etc.

I wasn't under the impression that the sages actually died. What it was that actually happened to them when they were "awakened" wasn't especially clear, but I did gather that they couldn't hang out in the Hyrule Starbucks anymore. Still, missing out on some Lon Lon Latte is a far cry from death. I was simply under the impression that the sages just had to chill in the sacred realm from now on in order to perform their sagely duties, like handing out brightly coloured buttons to elfin teens and making shiney bridges.

I'm also a little unclear about where all this "first Sheik" stuff came from. Are we just presuming there has to be more than one, or was there actually another Sheik beyond OoT? I mean, I'll have to check my notes; but I'm pretty sure alter-egos don't really re-incarnate, given that they're (I don't want to sound all un-PC here but...) not actually people. As far as I remember, Sheik was just Zelda rockin' the construction boots and turban fad that all kids go through. It's better than jeggings.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I'm also a little unclear about where all this "first Sheik" stuff came from. Are we just presuming there has to be more than one, or was there actually another Sheik beyond OoT? I mean, I'll have to check my notes; but I'm pretty sure alter-egos don't really re-incarnate, given that they're (I don't want to sound all un-PC here but...) not actually people. As far as I remember, Sheik was just Zelda rockin' the construction boots and turban fad that all kids go through. It's better than jeggings.

By original Sheik, I was talking about something along the lines of Zelda either basing her Sheik look from a "Sheik" in the past, maybe as told to her by Impa (as a legend or a story), or Zelda, being the leader of the sages, getting the spirit of a Sheik in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom