• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

HP's Illustrated Sigs and Avatars

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Hpintro.png

So I figured I'd cover some new ground and try my hand at sigs and avatars! I use stock photos regularly at work and with more commercial graphics, but when given the chance, I would always prefer to make the art myself traditionally and combine it with digital elements. I don't have too many pieces to show off currently, but here are the ones I've whipped up so far. I realize they're kind of big--Something I'll work on in the future

SIGS:

Picture6.png

midna1nobg.png

speakssigyrans.png

(The first two are older pieces I use on other forums, non-zelda, obviously. The last one was made fairly quickly from the "Creepy Dark Link" pic I made a while back)

avvydead.png
nfmouthavvy.png
darklinkavvy.png

Note: As of now, I cannot take requests. I love drawing prompts, but understandably, these take a good chunk of time to do from start to finish and I have very little time with school approaching fast. If at some point my schedule clears up, check back, I'll update the thread to let people know

Last edited:
I think it is a good thing you are trying this out. People who enjoy drawing and creating masterpieces achieve an “Artistic Eye” that comes in quite handy when designing and coloring drawings on the computer. I think you have highly placed yourself in this field, and should sometime consider manipulating and generating awesome digital art. Keep it up, and stay inspired. ^^

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
You are very talented. You're very artistic as well. Good job! Can't wait to see more! ;)

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I love the Midna one. And the Dark Link one. They are all very good! I can't draw at all Haha. But I love your work! Keep drawing hopefully taking requests.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Thanks for all the compliments, everyone!

I think it is a good thing you are trying this out. People who enjoy drawing and creating masterpieces achieve an “Artistic Eye” that comes in quite handy when designing and coloring drawings on the computer. I think you have highly placed yourself in this field, and should sometime consider manipulating and generating awesome digital art. Keep it up, and stay inspired. ^^

wow, thank you! I actually do an amount of digital manipulating at work, but it's all commercial stuff and I probably wouldn't ever put it up on here lol

I love the Midna one. And the Dark Link one. They are all very good! I can't draw at all Haha. But I love your work! Keep drawing hopefully taking requests.

I'll be sure to update the thread if/when I have time ;)

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Oh yeah, I looked at your DA. It seems we have Identical Domo-Kuns ! Power to the Domo plushie experience!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Wow, these are brilliant :clap:
The only thing I noticed was that Link's ear is a tad small and oddly placed in the one with him and Navi, But I really hope you start taking requests soon ;)

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Oh yeah, I looked at your DA. It seems we have Identical Domo-Kuns ! Power to the Domo plushie experience!

Indeed! I recently won him at an amusement park :3

Wow, these are brilliant :clap:
The only thing I noticed was that Link's ear is a tad small and oddly placed in the one with him and Navi, But I really hope you start taking requests soon ;)

Thanks for the comment and critique! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom