• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Is Ganondorf In Ocarina Of Time?

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
I don't think that it has been never officially answered, since he might actually be a lot more older due to his magical powers, than it normally would be estimated, but in his physical appearance, I'd guess in his late fourties? Dunno, I'm bad at guessing someone's age.

I've always imagined him in his thirties, to be honest. I mean, he really can't be that old, because... he doesn't really look it. And well, just by the way he acts, he is immature, cocky and foolish. Those personality traits aren't exactly [quite as] present when we see him in later games with what you could call more... life experience. But, I can't give an exact age, because we're talking a game that spans over seven years.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Looks about somewhere in 40s. Or he could actually be more old by the reason of his powers making him look and feel younger. Although Nintendo have never said anything about his age, so nothing is known about Ganondorf's age.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I'd assume that Ganondorf is somewhere in his thirties, but I could be way off. For example, Ganondorf still looks like he is in his thirties, but those games take place 100+ years after Ocarina of Time, meaning that he could be like 150 years old.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I'm pretty sure his approximate age has never been explicitly stated, but he does look significantly younger in Ocarina of Time than he does in Twilight Princess. He may even be as young as his twenties in OoT or as old as his late thirties, but appears to physically be in his forties or fifties in Twilight Princess. Of course, his exact age is hundreds of years older.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I have a theory! so take it with a grain of salt. However, i think Gannon is in his late twentys in OoT (in the past) so mid thirties in the dark world (future), and i agree that gannon looks much older in TP, and concidering the way the story works i dont quite understand but im guessing that the twilight realm is the place the saged banned him in....no wait scratch that.

For those of you who are old like me, may remember the fact that when we started ALttP gannon was already sealed away. so in my opinion that is directly after OoT. then in the end of ALttP all we do is defeat the deformed Pig version of gannon that we (and by we i mean us in our late 20's early 30's) have all come to know and HATE! And unlike other games where we see the bad guy either be banished, sealed, or in the case of the non gannon bad guys (besides Demise) out right destroyed. we dont see what happens to gannon at the end of ALttP....enter Twilight Princess!

The sages dont Age because of the.... shall we call it, the void between time! which is where gannon was sealed. as for how he got to the dark world in ALttP i couldnt tell you, like i said im not a story writer or anything. NTM the contradiction that they claim the dark world used to be the Sacred Realm in ALttP. so, i dont know thats just how i see it! Gannon is a clever guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom