• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom How much zonainte is in the depths?

So I just did a full run for zonaite, i have every lightroot and went to every mine that was close to a light root, I also had in my majora’s mask and pillaged any close monster mining operation.. I came out with a total of 840(ish) zonaite!

bit this will vary based on how much of the depths you’ve explored, or how detailed you go… I didn’t use my ’pura’ sensor, but I also didn’t count how many enemy mining camps I pillaged. But if you did a descent job taking out the zonainte mines you should get around 800 zonainte every run. I’d wait at least 2 real world days before doing another run… tbh I don’t know how long zonainte deposits take to regenerate…

also do the big deposits regenerate or are they a one time only thing?

thx all

Also forgot large zonainte, probably found like 70… but i didnt keep too close attention to that detail

all this took me about 1 full big-Gordon sword with a silver lynel mace horn and a couple stone crushers found on the way. (Could totally do it with what’s there in the mines)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom