• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How much of these Earth's Climate biomes does BOTW cover in your travels?

I'm sorry if I can't keep this at Tweet length for you lazy readers but that's not good enough to share my ideas or knowledge. :dealwithit:

In BOTW how much of these world climate types would you likely encounter at some point in your exploration and where would they be for a guide to find them? Secrets of World Climate Series - YouTube Video 1: I'm not sure how to make it appear on the post other then a hyperlink: Sorry! Secrets of World Climate - Introduction - YouTube

Would Gerudo City/Desert be this? Hot Deserts - Secrets of World Climate #4 - YouTube -or this? Cool Deserts - Secrets of World Climate #8 - YouTube.

For an example is Akkala region with all the fall colors suppose to be this? The Climate of the Pacific Northwest - Oceanic or Mediterranean? - YouTube. It reminds me of Oregon in late Fall (during a proper fall)

PS: Why did my thread get ignored? Are people not that into understanding climate?

Last edited:
Sorry, not ignoring.
It would be nice to have more obvious climates, in all areas.
Unfortunately we get what we’re given!

I would say basically all are, but none are geographically accurate (especially Eldin). However, the formation of the Gerudo desert in connection to the Gerudo Highlands is pretty accurate as well as the charred badlands towards where Death Moutain pours its lava. However, having the Lost Woods be so close to Death Mountain and NOT on the Akkala side (which is also pretty accurate with how that would work IRL) is not great. Also Mount Lanayru being so close to the Faron Rainforest is so wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom