• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Does it Usually Take You to Fall in Love?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm actually not sure if I can say I've ever been "in love" before. I mean, sure, I've had tons of crushes before, but I don't think I've ever actually experienced true love. To me, that's something that has to build over time, and I've never had enough time with anyone to let it build.

It doesn't really take me long to like people though. Depending on the person, it could be an hour, it could be a month.

Dan

While I wouldn't say I've been in love since I find that word quite childish, I have felt really sacrificial to someone in the past and they felt the same so we pretty much got on great for a good 5 years. It did actually take a while and I agree that "love" isn't instant as it takes time to TRULY know someone.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
0702f8a7a73560041a023164439df0f1e45ee1fb4737ebc2f3b301c5b1a2323e.jpg

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I don't know, honestly. It really depends on the person and situation. I'm not one who just throws love around though. The first time I was in love it was instant, I was younger and it was like a kick to the stomach. Then I went on to get older and develop some unhealthy relationship patterns and uh... It takes me a long time to open up and get close to someone but that doesn't always mean I don't love the person. That is something people have found hard to understand and accept in the past.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
There is no time set for this. It depends on the person. You can fall for someone in a matter of seconds or maybe just after years. There is a difference between a crush and deeply in love. In both cases it still depends on the person. Are you someone who crush on others easily? Or are you someone who doesn't? That's pne of the many things playing a part in this.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I've never really been in love. I've had one actual crush before (last year) and I'm over it now.

So, it would likely take a very long time, you know, since it hasn't happened yet.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
A long time. I got my armor on because I've seen so many people wear their heart on their sleeve and love someone who didn't love them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom