• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Does It Take You to Do Your Homework?

[Title]

• < 1 Hour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Hour

• 2 Hours

• 3 Hours

• 4 Hours

• Total voters

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
*I could not find a similar thread.
**This thread implies that you still receive homework assignments.
If you no longer receive such assignments, try to post an estimated time.

Hey, guys, I'm doing a project for school and I need some help. I need to survey 30 people (or more) and create two graphical representations of my data. The thing is, I need the data. Usually I would ask a question and be happy with any answers that I receive, but I'm looking for answers within certain parameters this time. So, how long does it take you to do your homework? Less than one hour, one hour, two hours, three hours, or four hours? I really don't want to go past four hours. So, if you take longer than four hours, please still choose four hours! Anyways, discuss.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I no longer receive homework assignments (because I'm done high school ;P), but I typically took less than an hour. The homework I typically received were things like reading an article and answering questions about it or completing a set number of problems, and that stuff doesn't take that long.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
It depends. My english homework, when it was assigned, took about 3 hours to do, so I ignored it. I'd say a reasonable estimate is about an hour a night, even though I either do it in class or blow it off.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't really get 'homework' now, but, when I did, it'd be done in the morning before the lesson I had to hand it in or, sometimes if I felt it was worth the time, the night before!

Skittles

Rainbows!
This last year...it took me an average of four hours because of how many papers I had to write a night. So many papers...my hands still ache remembering it all...D:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If I'm actually DOING my homework, it's less than an hour. But if I spend time playing games? Over eight hours my main nig. So, I'mma hit the less than an hour button.

bunny

birb overlord
For one day? Probably about three hours. My homework is usually just open book quizzes, or reading a few chapters of whatever I'm supposed to read. Occasionally my homework will take longer because I have to study for a test or whatever, but yeah, for the most part three hours a day.

Clank

Hmm
Hmm, technically I am home-schooled, so I am leaving the poll alone, but once I get focused I can finish all my work in about 3 hours...

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Back when I used to do such things, I could probably expect anywhere between an hour and a half and two hours per night.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
There are a few factors that can contribute to how long it can take me personally. How difficult is the assignment, what grade am I aiming for and how much is there to do?
If there are a few math/physics problems of A-quality that are really difficult it can take up to 10 hours for me to complete. Scientific papers that need to be handed in in good quality can take also up to 10 hours to write while if I just want to get passed then less than 30 minutes.

I'd say quantity and difficulty are directly proportional to what you are aiming, the higher the grade then usually the more stuff you have to do and do it top notch. Do you want to get the best possible grade? then it will take a while, you just want to pass? then no more than an hour.

eeh about an hour, maybe a teensy bit more.
It really depends on whether I have a latin translation to do or not, that typically takes awhile.
Usually I can manage to do my math homework in science or cultural geography

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom