• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler How Hylia Became Zelda

Ok guys i was wondering how goddes hylia reincarnate her self as a child (her needing to be born) and she is the only other god metioned a part from the main three. Anyways would like to know what you guys think and if you have any theories about how she chooses link in SS and how she chooses the rest of the links in the future. ;)

Interesting thought, I would guess that it would have something to do with the person having the courage to do whatever task was needed since it said stuff about there always being a hero to rise against the evil, but really I don't know. Interesting thought though, I'll have to think about it some more.

and she is the only other god metioned a part from the main three.

She isn't the only god mentioned in addition to Din, Farore, and Nayru. There's an Earth God (WW) Sand Goddess (OoT) Goddess of Time (MM, others?), Wind Gods (WW) Jabu Jabu (OoT) and many others. Unless you're just referring to SS where it seems to fit the story to only mention one. But in the LOZ universe as a whole, there are a lot of deities.

Indeed i only meant in SS as surely those gods you have mentioned must have came after. But i ask you, how would they have been created, because of the split-timeline theory, well i should say the "confirmed" three timeline split. Then somehow these gods must have been in there god forms? before coming to the earth and in a form of which the people can see. And a last thing, because of the split timeline, do all the gods exists or are each of the gods just the equivalent of each other in the other timeline?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom