• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Have You Changed?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
This is actually an interesting place for me to post, considering I was all into the forums like 4 years ago, then I stopped caring, and for some random reason came back :P

And yeah, I've changed since then. I grew up really, I mean back then I was 12. Just a 12 year old crusin the forums :P But now I mean I'm almost 17, and I've become who I am. My mindset has changed on a lot of things, I've gotten more mature, little things don't get to me like they used to. I have learned that I will always be stupid, no matter how old I get. Just because my dad is 30 years older than me doesn't mean he is not a human being either. He is, with his fears and flaws. And that is much like how I will never change either. Maybe I'll think differently about some things... But my foundation is set, and it won't change.

I really have changed even in like the past year though. I've learned how to see things from a better perspective. I used to be sucha stupid pessimist. Now I've learned how to actually LOOK for the good in things. And there's always something good to find. Even in people. All people. Because why focus on the good in one person and the bad in another? Just love everybody! :P And don't take that to mean I actually LIKE everybody, cause there are still people that annoy me, especially the freshmen at my school :P But I... I don't konw. It's hard to explain.

I've grown up, matured, and way for the better. I can smile a heck of a lot more now. And it's great

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Since a few years ago? Not a whole lot. I'm already well into my adult years. Since I was a teenager? Let's put it this way. If I had to hang out with 14-16 year old me, I'd lock him in a closest for several hours.

Skunk

Floof
I have, in words most likely to be used by Baron Denis of the Kalos region, expanded my lexicon of the English language. Also, I no longer use the word "Hello," but instead use the word "Halloo." I got taller. There is more Pokeymanz(expanding lexicon, freindz) in my PC, I got ever-so-slightly better at art. I can play the piano better. I have a YouTube channel(which I barely post to). MAGICAL! So I think that's it... idk... /me goes to explore his psyche

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom