• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How hard is that DLC hard mode gonna be?

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
I'm thinking it might be customisable... allowing you to turn different restrictions on and off, so you can have as much or as little of a challenge as you want... should make it great for challenge videos/streams.
I like this idea but I feel it is unlikely, it will probably be a simple single mode. But some things they could allow you to change might be things like these:
-Enemy AI
-Enemy and other damage
-Enemy Health
-Increasing Enemy frequency, numbers or switch weaker enimies with stronger ones
-Enemy aggro distance
-frequency of consumable items
-Heart Restrictions: they could allow you to switch off/on Heart Containers and Heart Peaces, forcing the player to play a minimum heart challenge
-Relocation of Items: Maybe not big items but I'm thinking like changing the locations of collect quest items (like skulltulas in OoT Master Quest)
-Map reversal: having a mirror image of the world map to make navigation the second time more difficult.
-Maybe some interesting artificial handicaps, in game they could be labeled as curses

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom