• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda How Does Link Feel?

ok you can use your imagination.....but in reality link is nothing he is like anemos said a vessel at your command.....if link really had feelings then when you made him die fall i some lava or get attacked by cuccos im sure he would stop the game turn around and express his frustraition and anger to you....but no he cant do that cause once again he is a vessel at your command if you want to be sad and want to some how expresss yourself in zelda...(imagining you are link)...then go ahead and do it but link has NO EMOTION no expression no nereves no feelings nothing he has NOTHING

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
I think that Link feels sad because he can't really visit home until he defeats over 9000 monsters or something.

By the Gods! I am extremely genius-y!

jack546

The chosen one
I think link felt like everyone he knows and loves is dead after he pulled the master sword in ocarina of time.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I think how he'd feel would depend on the situation he is in..like if he's fighting some huge monster, he'd probably feel a mix of fear, courage, and some adrenaline...and probably feel really sore too...or, if he's just out exploring, heck, he'd probably be quite happy or content, and adventurous...or if he had to leave his home, (like in OoT, and tWW, for example) he'd be sad, to leave his family and friends behind, and a little scared of going out into the unkown...
that's what I think, IMO. :)

~Swift

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom