• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Treat People You Dislike?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I prefer not to stir up unnecessary conflict. If someone makes a direct attack on me or someone close to me (or make an attack on someone in my presence), be it physically or verbally, then I will stand up for myself (or the other person), however if they can keep their own personal feelings in check, then so can I.

I tend to stay clear of people I don't like if I can help it, but whenever I am forced to be in their vincinity (whether it is working with them or attending some social gathering where they are present) I prefer to keep a polite tone, because the day tends to be more pleasant if we can just manage to get along for however many hours we need to interact. I tend to know where I have people, if they are people who like/accept me, tolerate me or cannot stand me. And as long as I know where I have a person, then I am perfectly capable of filtering the things said to me or in my presence.

There are people who have hurt me (especially people from my school days) and if I ever were to encounter them, I'd probably just ignore them as much as I can. Because thing is, if those people have grown up and are feeling bad for the hell they put me through, I honestly don't feel like listening to their apologies, because a couple of words aren't going to undo the damage they did. And if they don't feel bad, then I really have no interest in being in their presence whatsoever. Thankfully I've managed to mostly stay clear of my past bullies (it helps to have moved to a completely different town and only coming back for 1-2 weeks at a time), and I hope to keep it that way. I don't think I'd confront them about it, I just prefer to stay clear of them and instead seek out those few individuals who didn't make me go through a living hell.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I can get along with alot of people. Though if you are one of the few that I don't like then I will just ignore you. if you wronged me in any sort of way then you will know the next time you try to act nice to me because I will call you out lol.
I like to tell it like it is. call a fart a fart!
I like being nice though, but If I don't like you you will know lol.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I act calmly towards them. If I have to pair up with them for a project, I'll ask the teacher if we can switch partners. If not, I try my best not to start an argument, cuz that's not worth my time.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
It depends. If I dislike them, I will ignore them as much as possible, but if they're actively doing something I don't like, I usually unintentionally let slip with some sarcastic comment. I admit I can be a real biotch sometimes, but sometimes people need to be told haha. If I really really dislike them, I will usually just avoid them at all costs. I don't talk about people behind their back, but if conflict arises I have a big mouth haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom