• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you like your steak?

How done do you like your cow?

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rare

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Medium Rare

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Medium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Well Done

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Concerning degrees of doneness.

Assuming you eat steak, how done do you like it? What tastes best to you?

15%20degrees%20of%20steak%20doneness%2002.jpg

--------------------------------------

Personally I find the best tasting steaks to be anywhere between medium rare and medium.

D

Deleted member 14134

Medium rare is as cooked as I'll ever go. I like my meat with some blood still running through it.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
medium rare. if you cook a steak above medium, you might as well just buy a $6 sirloin because you won't taste any difference worth the extra cost.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Medium rare is as cooked as I'll ever go. I like my meat with some blood still running through it.

It's not blood; it's a common misconception. Almost all the blood is removed during the slaughter and even the rarest of steaks has very, very little traces of blood in it. The red liquid in steaks is a mixture of water and myoglobin (a protein).

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Medium rare but I only want it a little pink and not look like the middle isn't cooked at all so blue and rare is gross to me.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't ever like it cooked any more than medium rare. The less cooked it is, the better the flavour. Medium rare is my preference, but I don't mind rare steak on occasion. Plus it's chewy, and chewy is good.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'll eat any steak. I have a preference for rare but if someone is having a well done steak and doesn't want to eat it all...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Medium or medium well. I eat steak quite a lot.

Also can we have a thread about how you like your eggs in the morning?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Medium rare is the Boss! I'd definitely never get it much higher than medium, and definitely not well done. May as well ask for someone to cook all the flavour out of your food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom