• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda How Do You Like to Control Link

Septimis Skype

TheLastCenturion
We all have played the old Zelda’s and the new ones and seen the different types of ways we control link I’ll be discussing the more main ones controller pen and motion ill start with the motion I will be very bias on this it sucks I hate it they tried on skyward sword but I hate it I think they were just trying to show there motion control next controlling link by pen it was fun for a while it is nice to play with a ROM on a computer just using the mouse so your teacher thinks she knows what you’re doing but I did get boring as everything does eventually but moving on I love controlling like with a controller it is the way to do it nothing more needs to be said but what if we used an advanced connect and a oculus rift(see here http://www.oculusvr.com/ )then I might like motion control more but for now I’m stuck with oot and tww and tp on GameCube so what do you prefer how do you think we will control link in the future

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I prefer using the classical controller however wii remote + nunchuck is very enticing for FPS's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom