• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Eat Your Candy?

How do you eat your Candy?

• First sort them into groups then eat them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slowly eat the candy to savor the taste

• Eat the candy like there's no tomorrow

• I don't give a crap about candy

• Total voters

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Didn't see a thread like this) Simple question...how do you eat your candy? Do you sort them into groups, eat them slowly to savor the taste, you just eat it like there's no tomorrow, or you just don't care about candy at all and don't even eat it at all.

I eat them slowly to savor the taste...because I don't eat candy a lot.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I basically scarf it down in one gulp. My friend finds that hilarious. Anytime we get candy or something for an activity in our Statistics class, once we're okay'd to eat the candy, mine disappears in a flash. She likes to tease me about how quickly I eat. ;P

bunny

birb overlord
I usually eat it slowly because one, I'll make it last longer, and two, I won't eat as much.

I do this for pretty much everything I eat.

I used to just scarf it down, but I since I started dieting... I just can't eat as much junk food anymore. I'm getting used to health food, ehh... xD

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Well, seeing as that I have four blocks of fudge, some sugar crystals, chocolate and cookies hidden in my room and I'll get a sugar high later tonight, I scarf it down. I have no regard for my health.
My friends think I eat candy fast. I say that they obviously haven't seen me eat Almond Chicken.
Meet Impy, the human vaccum cleaner.
*nom nom nom*

Kirino

Tatakae
I always like to sort my candy into various groups according to size, shape, colour, and, in the case of M&M's, alphabetical order.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
When I was little I used to cut the winegum into tiny pieces and threads before eating them, lol. Nowadays I just eat what I want when I want it, lol

octorok74

TETTAC
Depends on the candy. Some candy is better eaten slowly while some is just meant to shoveled down your throat. So for me it all depends.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Eat it like there's no tomorrow!

I like a lot of sweets, and try to avoid individually wrapped ones just because I will practically inhale them once they're opened. Just, can't stop eating once they're open. I buy a packet of Malteasers to watch through a movie, and they're usually gone in the first 20 minutes. I don't know how I'm not fat, really. :P God's been kind to me in that respect!

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
It depends on the kind of candy.

If it's a lot in a box, like Smarties, I divide them, and eat (what I used to think is) the best one last (brown (I used to think it's chocolate) coated, or sometimes if there's no brown, then orange).

If it's a chocolate bar, I can't really divide it, so I eat it slowly to savor the taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom