• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler How did he do it? (SPOILERS)

In the scene where Ganon kills Sonia...how did he do it, exactly? I feel like I'm missing something. It looks like Ganon just punches her in the back or something, it doesn't seem like that would be enough to kill her.

Love this game, but this scene is head scratch worthy.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
He sort of just punches her in the back. If I had to predict anything I'd say that he broke her spine, but the game is pretty vague about it. Heck, it couldn't even really commit to her dying in that scene.

It looks like he crushed her lungs into her spine and ribs, by the way she gasps and the way the bone-cracking noise plays? And she goes immediately limp. It goes to show how strong Ganondorf is, I wonder why he's never crushed Link's lungs into his ribs before.

Heck, it couldn't even really commit to her dying in that scene.
Huh? She has a grave though.

Yea and it never mentions if she had any kids…with rauru… because isn’t Zelda her descendant?

So there must already have been some kids in the picture or maybe Zelda is her own descendant… thus she doesn’t have a delta brain wave which allows her to control the triforce of wisdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom