• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How consisent are you with your opinions?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
How consistent are you with your opinions? Do you often find your opinions changing on issues or do you rigidly stick with them.

Do you or have you ever continued voicing an opinion you previously held just so you aren't seen to be someone that changes their mind, even though your actual opinion may have changed?

Or perhaps you have an opinion that is not socially acceptable to air and you deliberately voice another one but maintaining your own private views?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
pretty inconsistent.
i'm a conservative guy but out in the real world, i act a hell of a lot more liberal or "progressive". it's like living with doublethink.

I am consistent until I find new evidence or something to change my opinion. I like to stick to my views but I am convincible.

Do you or have you ever continued voicing an opinion you previously held just so you aren't seen to be someone that changes their mind, even though your actual opinion may have changed?

Yes. I am part of my schools debate team and they make you take a side that is not necessarily your opinion.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
People think I'm inconsistent, but I'm not. I'm very consistent. I don't change what I say and think about something until I've seen solid evidence that I should. A reason why people think I'm not consistent is that I have strong opinions across various ideas where they don't like it. They might agree with one but be repulsed by another, therefore thinking I'm inconsistent even though I'm not.

Misty

Ronin
I'm very consistent about most of my opinions and I would wager almost nobody will sway me on them. I'm willing to be swayed, just doesn't happen very much. The only thing I'm really very inconsistent on is the whole is there a god question. On that one I'm like the moon.

However, I would suspect those who don't know me very well find me inconsistent because I've often had people confuse my trolling and devil's advocacy as my actual opinions. In reality, I'm just someone with a lot of moral/ethical flexibility that feels every opinion deserves the best, most fair defense.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If you ask me to rank my top 10 one week and the same question again the next it would probably be different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom