• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic How Can I Get the Light Arrows on the Legend of Zelda the Minish Cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Song of Storms

Blow Curses Away
i want a 100 percent completion on minish cap.can someone teach me how to get light arrows???my friend has it and im jealous....:):):)

this should be on the game help right?sORRY

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Yes, this should be in Game Help.

To answer your question, you have to make a kinstone fusion. The location is the upper-left house in Castle Town, directly below the post office. Fuse kinstones with "Stranger." This should open up a portal to a tower by your house. Once you are in the tower, go to the top floor. There should be an old man with a ghost flying around him. Use the Gust Jar on said ghost, while moving with it, meaning move left to right until you suck it up. When you gain access to that area later (It's a required area, so you can't miss it) the old man will give you the light arrows. If you have already completed the "Palace of Winds" the man will not be there, presumably dead, and you cannot get the light arrows.

Well, before reaching Cloud Tops, in Hyrule Town, near the West gate, there is a house with a red roof. Inside is a man known as "Stranger" Fusing a red kinstone with him will result in a portal appearing near your Grandfather's house. Enter it, and you'll appear in a house in a far away land :O

So, walk around the house, and eventually you'll find a sick-looking old man with a ghost floating around him. Use your gust jar to suck up the ghost, and Gregal will reward you with 100 Mysterious Shells.

Then, come time that you reach Cloud Tops through the front door, talk to Gregal and he'll give you the arrows.

However, should you not save him before reaching Cloud Tops, he will have died and the Light Arrows are gone.

CONCLUSION: Depending on what part of the game you're at (I'm assuming you're finished, because you're going for 100% right now) you still have a chance. If not, you can still get 100% other than that, as the Light Arrows don't really do anything worth shooting for anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom