• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How are you Addicted to Pokemon?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
For all you Pokeaddicts out there, in what ways are you addicted to Pokemon? Do you play the game for hours on end everyday, have you memorized the Pokedex in it's entirity? Do you have a secret closet filled with Squirtle plushies? What signs show that you are addicted to Pokemon?

Pen

The game is on!
Well, I guess having at least one game from each generation in the main series starting with Blue and ending with Omega Ruby says something about my addiction. lol I do have a bunch of toys and plushies tucked away somewhere, and I have a Pikachu pillow and a Pikachu blanket. Anyway, I guess my addiction isn't TOO bad. I'm not even totally sure of the types of every single Pokémon anymore.

Also, what about you, Ari? :`v`:

I've beaten every main game in the series except for Diamond (playing now), OR (own, just haven't gotten to yet), and Green. So, I guess there's that. I draw the line at the awful spin-off games, though. I am so sorry I ever played Pokemon Channel.

The N64 spinoff games were great, though. I got my copy of Pokemon Puzzle League signed by Veronica Taylor a few years ago. (I like the PuyoPuyo game style anyway, but the ridiculous voices in that game are what made PPL, seriously. I'M GONNA WINNNN OH MANNN YAAAAAAY and then the combo rape)

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
When I was younger I could name all the Pokemon, but I haven't been as obsessive as I was when I was younger. I am pretty crazy for the Eevees. I have a ton of the plushies and I even have Eevee, Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon throw pillows. I would've gotten them all but they're pretty expensive, and the shop closed down on Etsy and I've never found anything else like them.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I have the shapes and names of all the 1st gen 151 pokemon memorized. I can beat the crap out of who is that pokemon with a glance. Got a game from each gen and got a good amount of spin offs. A decent amount of plushies and a goomy plushie says hi. I have over 200 hours just logged onto one game cartridge. I've also replayed ruby and some otherss to many ytimes to the point I memorized kanto and jhoto.

Last edited:

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I haven't seen it in a while, but I could probably still recite the rap that played at the end of each episode in the OG series.

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
I have played a few recent games and keep playing them. One day I hope to buy other Poké items, such as stuffed animals, shirts, etc.

Breeding for IVs, memorizing the names of the first 151 Pokemon and their strengths and weaknesses. Also, I still know all the lyrics to the Poke Rap. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom