• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yeah I got no such information either. What's up All Might, do you know something we don't?
Sure don't. Chalk it up as a simple misunderstanding.

Uh, yeah what are you talking about All Might? This seems almost too bold to be a scum play but also seems like a huge slip up.

Vote: All Might
It makes perfect sense if you go back and look at some of my posts where I was borderline defending Ezlo by rationalizing how his statement made sense. Granted, I was also playing on the down-low since I didn't want to get lynched D1 for supposedly protecting a scumbud; kinda like what happened last game.

You of all people should know that I was a bit late to the party and wasn't able to make a selection in time. I'm a VT because of that.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sure don't. Chalk it up as a simple misunderstanding.

It makes perfect sense if you go back and look at some of my posts where I was borderline defending Ezlo by rationalizing how his statement made sense. Granted, I was also playing on the down-low since I didn't want to get lynched D1 for supposedly protecting a scumbud; kinda like what happened last game.

You of all people should know that I was a bit late to the party and wasn't able to make a selection in time. I'm a VT because of that.

Maybe there's just a misunderstanding here but the stuff you're saying just doesn't add up. You would be VT because no one boosted you. I think you could've made your selection at any time before the confirmation stage, so there wouldn't be any being late to it.

But you being VT isn't what's confusing people. It's the saying you boosted Giri last night. Since we only got to boost pregame.

The thing that gives me pause is that if you are scum then that would mean scum didn't get the exact same info that town did, but it seemed like they did.

Can you say why you thought you could boost another person last night?

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Maybe there's just a misunderstanding here but the stuff you're saying just doesn't add up. You would be VT because no one boosted you. I think you could've made your selection at any time before the confirmation stage, so there wouldn't be any being late to it.
No. The role I wanted was already taken, so I became a VT instead. The same thing probably happened to Ezlo, and the same thing would happen to you if you'd try to choose a reserved PR.

Can you say why you thought you could boost another person last night?
'Cause shots are limited so I was under the impression that we'd boost each other each Night to keep them active. My mindset was to charge up people who likely wouldn't get a boost so I went with Giri the second time.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
Another thing we've gotta note is that funnier6 is a friendly neighbour. Whom did he reveal his alignment to?
If @All Might 's claim of boosting me is false why did you say that?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
No. The role I wanted was already taken, so I became a VT instead. The same thing probably happened to Ezlo, and the same thing would happen to you if you'd try to choose a reserved PR.

Hm, I'm not entirely sure if it works that way but I can't say that it doesn't.

Would anyone else be able to confirm this? Because if so that gives us some really, really good info.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Another thing we've gotta note is that funnier6 is a friendly neighbour. Whom did he reveal his alignment to?
If @All Might 's claim of boosting me is false why did you say that?

Rubik claims that funnier revealed his alignment to him. Which would be a pretty bold fakeclaim since funnier could've actually chosen someone else. So I believe it.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Wait, I'm dumb. This doesn't hold up (the reasoning at least), because you're VT due to no one boosting you. It doesn't have to do with possibly choosing the same role as someone.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
But why me allmight?
I didn't want one single person to get all of the shots, so I figured you'd be the best bet to ensure that didn't happen.

Out of curiosity, is there anything about SMS that stands out?
He seemed particularly hung up on the PR list and Ezlo's flip debunked SMS's concerns about there not being VTs in the game. I'm not sure if that's a scumtell (he insisted that Mafia wouldn't be able to view the list or some such), but it's worth looking into.

Wait, I'm dumb. This doesn't hold up (the reasoning at least), because you're VT due to no one boosting you. It doesn't have to do with possibly choosing the same role as someone.
This is just my word against yours and us arguing mechanics, but yes it does. Johnny straight up told me as much.

He seemed particularly hung up on the PR list and Ezlo's flip debunked SMS's concerns about there not being VTs in the game. I'm not sure if that's a scumtell (he insisted that Mafia wouldn't be able to view the list or some such), but it's worth looking into.
Hmm...

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This is just my word against yours and us arguing mechanics, but yes it does. Johnny straight up told me as much.

I mean we can possibly test this, and if you're wrong then I guess you'll be next on the chopping block. I'm willing to give you a pass for the day because I feel like another avenue is more worth pursuing.

Unvote

Vote: Pen

I mean we can possibly test this, and if you're wrong then I guess you'll be next on the chopping block. I'm willing to give you a pass for the day because I feel like another avenue is more worth pursuing.

Unvote

Vote: Pen
Is there something suspicious about Pen?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Is there something suspicious about Pen?

He was heavy on the Ezlo lynch d1 (which I know some others were too). He had two people boost him, one of those being SMS who you seem to possibly have reason to suspect? There are other reasons I want to keep to myself for the time being, but yes there is reason to be suspicious of Pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom