• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes

Has anyone here watched the TV show Heroes? My brother, sister, and I have been watching it a lot recently, and we just finished Season 1, and it is amazing.

Without any spoilers, do you guys like Heroes?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's an okay show, I watched it back in it sprime and I wasn't too impressed. Also, Hayden Pantiaire or whatever is in it, and she is a h...:/

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I liked Heroes until a certain season. (I won't say which but lets just say it was really good for a really long time.) After a certain point, my views on the show went down. It's a great premise and the first season is especially good. Now I was never a huge fan of the show, but I was one to praise it whenever it was talked about.

PS - There are many hidden references to Star Trek in the show.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I really wanted to like Heroes, especially because the concept reminded me a lot of The 4400, which I just loved. But regretfully, I think because I loved The 4400 so much, it was that much harder for me to get into Heroes, because I kept wanting to just shut Heroes off and re-watch the 4400 instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom