• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"She didn't come back last night? I just assumed she worked late. I mean, Lupus did say she was a dancer, right? I can't imagine they work great hours."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Yeah, she's blanket chick," Jason told him, then turned back to Mick, "Maybe she just went back to her place? I dunno. I'll text her," he takes out his phone, "By the way, just a warning, take a few minutes before going out to the door. Lupus is acting like a teenager out there..."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rauro responds ' oh Come now. let the boy be giddy. its not every day you have to try to overtake your father"

Storm

"He has entered courting with Lady Thea... so flowers to match his color scheme are a bit much... He is smart and deserves to find the one"

"Thanks Lupus." Thea smiles and then thinks for a second. "Hey, do you think it would be a good idea to morph into a different person? It would help me to blend in with the group."

Storm

Lupus hopes she doesn't come out looking like some kirby ghost... or a guy

She comes back out a moment later, with a completely different face. She has red hair, her hair is very curly. Her eyes are now a bright green, and her nose is a little bigger. No one would have guessed that she was Thea. "Call me Aiden." To hide her voice she is doing a very good imitation of a Scottish accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom