• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes' Clash

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
This fanfic is rated PG-13, it will have a LOT of violence and some cussing(With *'s though) romance(Well, maybe not :P) Just a fair warning if you aren't into that.

I don't know if this beggining will make a lot of sense to you but once it all unravels it will make a hell of a lot sense(It's kinda like the beggining of KH whre you have no freaking clue of whats goin' on, lol). Enjoy and critisize my writing as much as you can and thank you if you point out my mistakes.

Heroes’ Clash
By
Daniel V. (Aka TriforceHunter)​

Preface
After the War...​

“W-what is the Universe?” said a high pitched Italian’s man voice .
“That’s as much of a mystery to you as it is to all of us.” replied a deep man’s voice.
“But what if…What if our universe didn’t actually exist, what if it was just an illusion?” said the Italian voice back.
“I know what you mean, I’ve felt that way before.” said a female voice in a calm tone.
“I guess you can say it’s like in the film, The Matrix.” said a young man’s voice.
Everyone turned and stared at him at him, though he could not see that because of how dark and gloomy it was on that cold dessert.
“After all that fighting, all that violence and shamelessly spilled blood, I don‘t even know what to believe in anymore.” said another female voice.
Everything was silent for a long time, no one had dared to break the silence anymore. Those who in tonight’s battle lost something important or witnessed the massacre of their lives weren’t saying anything whatsoever. After this life-changing war, this violence-fest it seemed to them like life was just a waste. As time passed the scenery got even darker, it was the beginning of the end.
To those who had lost something in this war life seemed empty they had nothing else left but that last battle.

Chapter 1
The Mission​

It was a peaceful day in the beautiful land of Hyrule, the evergreen grass grew, the birds chirped and soared high in the sky, the sun shined lighter. Inside the castle it was a different story, a new discovery was made and royalty was freaking out! In the courtyard a young man of about 18 years of age was bowing before the beautiful princess of Hyrule, her name was Zelda, she was by far the prettiest and most wise woman Hyrule had seen, her dark blond hair matched her pink dress and triangle shaped earrings well.
You can get up now, Link.” she said in a calm voice.
“Okay, thank you Princess.” said Link, as he got up to his feet.
Link was a young Hylian warrior, who had brownish-blond hair and wore a green tunic and pointy hat which matched his brown gauntlets and boots, he had skills with the Sword, that’s why the Princess lend him the legendary blade, the Master Sword. Which was hanging in his back along with his dark blue metallic Hylian Shield.
“Link, you know why I called you here, right? I got a mission for you.” said Zelda in a serious voice.
“And what might that be Princess?” asked Link.
“Link, it seems a new power has been found, a power mightier than that of the Triforce. We have to get a hold of that power before anyone else can, trust me, only us Hylians can deal with such force.” said Zelda.
“Okay, so where do I come in?” said Link.
“You must go and find clue of where that power lays hidden, now everyone will try to get ahold of it Link, even the Zoras and Gorons are planning on finding it.”
Damn, even the Zoras? thought Link. “All right, I will go and find it, trust me Zelda, I just need directions.”
After Zelda pointed out to Link where to go and look, he went and crossed the Lost Woods and got lost in a different kind of forest. I must be getting close thought Link in his head as he killed a mosquito that landed on his arm.
“He he, now I know where to look.” said a malicious voice as it was looking at every single thing Link was doing trough a set of screens. [End of this chapter, to be continued.]

I don't know what this land will be called, I only know that the rest of the story will take place there. Like I said before, it's like the Subspace Emissary, Did they ever say what the SE was called? NO.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
This fanfic is rated PG-13, it will have a LOT of violence and some cussing(With *'s though) reomance(Well, maybe not :P) Just a fair warning if you aren't into that.

I don't know if this beggining will make a lot of sense to you but once it all unravels it will make a hell of a lot sense(It's kinda like the beggining of KH whre you have no freaking clue of whats goin' on, lol). Enjoy and critisize my writing as much as you can and thank you if you point out my mistakes.

Heroes’ Clash
By
Daniel V. (Aka TriforceHunter)​

Preface
After the War...​

“W-what is the Universe?” said a high pitched Italian’s man voice .
“That’s as much of a mystery to you as it is to all of us.” replied a deep man’s voice.
“But what if…What if our universe didn’t actually exist, what if it was just an illusion?” said the Italian voice back.
“I know what you mean, I’ve felt that way before.” said a female voice in a calm tone.
“I guess you can say it’s like in the film, The Matrix.” said a young man’s voice.
Everyone turned and stared at him at him, though he could not see that because of how dark and gloomy it was on that cold dessert.
“After all that fighting, all that violence and shamelessly spilled blood, I don‘t even know what to believe in anymore.” said another female voice.
Everything was silent for a long time, no one had dared to break the silence anymore. Those who in tonight’s battle lost something important or witnessed the massacre of their lives weren’t saying anything whatsoever. After this life-changing war, this violence-fest it seemed to them like life was just a waste. As time passed the scenery got even darker, it was the beginning of the end.
To those who had lost something in this war life seemed empty they had nothing else left but that last battle.

Chapter 1
The Mission​

It was a peaceful day in the beautiful land of Hyrule, the evergreen grass grew, the birds chirped and soared high in the sky, the sun shinned(shone, shined) lighter. Inside the castle it was a different story, a new discovery was made and royalty was freaking out! In the courtyard a young man of about 18 years of age was bowing before the beautiful princess of Hyrule, her name was Zelda, she was by far the prettiest and most wise woman Hyrule had seen, her dark blond hair matched her pink dress and triangle shaped earrings well.
You can get up now, Link.” she said in a calm but pretty voice.
“Okay, thank you Princess.” said the young man, Link, as he got up to his feet.
Link was a young Hylian warrior, who had brownish-blond hair and wore a green tunic and pointy hat which matched his brown gauntlets and boots, he had skills with the Sword, that’s why the Princess lend him the legendary blade, the Master Sword. Which was hanging in his back along with his dark blue metallic Hylian Shield.
“Link, you know why I called you here, right? I got a mission for you.” said Zelda in a serious voice.
“And what might that be Princess?” asked Link.
“Link, it seems a new power has been found, a power mightier than that of the Triforce. We have to get a hold of that power before anyone else can, trust me, only us Hylians can deal with such force.” said Zelda.
“Okay, so where do I come in?” said Link.
“You must go and find clue of where that power lays hidden, now everyone will try to get ahold of it Link, even the Zoras and Gorons are planning on finding it.”
Damn, even the Zoras? thought Link. “All right, I will go and find it, trust me Zelda, I just need directions.”
After Zelda pointed out to Link where to go and look, he went he and crossed the Lost Woods and got lost in a different kind of forest. I must be getting close said Link thought in his head as he killed a mosquito that landed on his arm.
“He he, now I know where to look.” said a malicious voice as it was looking at every single thing Link was doing trough a set of screens. [End of this chapter, to be continued.]

I don't know what this land will be called, I only know that the rest of the story will take place there. Like I said before, it's like the Subspace Emissary, Did they ever say what the SE was called? NO.

You can make your story better if you remove the RED stuff and add the GREEN stuff, which I took the liberty to add. Up to you, though. It was a nice story, not bad at all, you will just get better as it goes. You need a little work using commas and periods but you are okay, I understood the story great. (Oh I didn't mess with the prologue thing at all, just with the chapter)

Keep it up, TF.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
You can make your story better if you remove the RED stuff and add the GREEN stuff, which I took the liberty to add. Up to you, though. It was a nice story, not bad at all, you will just get better as it goes. You need a little work using commas and periods but you are okay, I understood the story great. (Oh I didn't mess with the prologue thing at all, just with the chapter)

Keep it up, TF.

Thanks Man! Now on to change those silly mistakes. And thanks for the compliments! It gave me more confidence to keep going! :D

---------- Post added 04-08-2010 at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-07-2010 at 08:32 PM ----------

Chapter 2
Assassin Vs Assassin​

“Here, set that over there Lyn.” ordered a woman to a more younger girl.
“Okay Hazel.” replied young Lyn.
If you were to see Hazel and Lyn together for the first time you’d imagine that they were young and older sister, that wasn’t the case. Lyn was about 25 years old, she had a light red hair and beautiful amber colored eyes, the only drawback to her beauty was the fact that she had pointy and sharp teeth, like a beast’s fang. Lyn in the other hand was a 14 year old girl who had run away from her home when she was about 8, after her father was killed in a war her mother hooked up with another man, her mother was assassinated by Lyn’s twin brother, her stepfather was a drunk, he would mistreat Lyn's mother and after he attempted to rape Lyn, Lyn had ran away since and was found on a rainy night by Hazel, who had been taking care for her since, Lyn had pearly white skin dark green hair and wore a dark blue Cheongsam, or Asian dress were she carried a Katana that Hazel gave her and helped her train with.
“Okay, all set” said Lyn proudly as she finished setting up the camp they were staying at.
“Come on, we got to get as much sleep as we can, understood?” said Hazel in a serious voice.
Lyn opened her mouth but before anything could come out she got freaked out as Hazel had a shiny beam over her shoulder.
“Umm…Hazel?” Said Lyn.
“Strawberry on the Shortcake.” said a young man’s voice.
“Ugh, who the hell are you?” said Hazel as she turned around.
The young man smiled. “I am Travis Touchdown, I heard you are the number 3 ranked assassin, well, it’s time to die.” said Travis Touchdown with confidence. Travis was the #1 ranked assassin from the city of Santa Destroy, California. When he heard that the competition wasn’t only in his home city he set up on a trip to plow down all 251 assassins, he was ranked number 4 for now. Travis was an Anime and Pro Wrestling-addicted 27 year old otaku, he wore dark blue jeans with a belt in which his other swords and a pouch that held batteries were hanging, a red jacket, yellow sunglasses and what appeared to be a biking glove in one hand and a wrist band on the other, he wielded a Beam Katana called “The BloodBerry.”
“After all those battles, you’d probably expect me to be exhausted, I haven’t even broken a sweat yet.” he said with even more confidence in his voice. He raised his beam Katana and swung at Hazel.
“I don’t have time for this bull s***!” Shouted Hazel as she rolled aside and drew her Axe.
“I’m sorry, but if I don’t kill you now I won’t become number one.” he replied as he raised his BloodBerry.
Travis swung at Hazel again, this time his beam Katana clashed against Hazel’s Axe.
“Why? What do you want?” said Hazel as she forced her Axe in the sword clash.
“The same thing anyone would want, to become the number one Hitman that walked this earth.” said Travis as he pushed his Katana into the clash.
“Is that it? Are you just doing this to randomly kill other people?” replied Hazel.
“Pretty much, isn’t that your reason too?” said Travis holding his Katana with both hands and pushing forward.
“No, I’m in it mainly to make a little money and to take care of Lyn, she is the only person I have left.” Travis almost let go off the Katana as the clash ended making Travis drag his feet backwards and making Hazel back flip into the air. Hazel landed next to Lyn who had been watching in awe.
“Get away from here, hide!” said Hazel.
“B-but Hazel, I want to help.” said Lyn.
“No, damn it! Get away, this is my fight.” replied Hazel smiling at the though of whether she died or not. Lyn went and hid behind a tree, she watched the fight from there.
“157 battles and you’re the only one who has put up a fight.” Chuckled Travis.
Hazel threw a short lance as if it was a Javelin, Travis dodged it and jumped into the air and tried to land on Hazel’s head. She stopped him with her Axe and kicked him into a tree.
“Not bad.” said Travis after he gained consciousness.
Travis ran into her, she swung a second before, Travis rolled between her legs, as Hazel turned head to see that Travis was right behind her and his head right next to hers, Hazel shouted as Travis locked his hands in front of her belly, Travis got a grip in his hands and flipped Hazel into her neck.
Lyn, who had been watching from behind the tree, gasped and then screamed at the sound of Hazels neck hitting the ground.
“My job here is done.” said Travis as he walked away.
“N-not…yet…” said Hazel as she got up from the ground wiping blood from her mouth.
She hit Travis in the back of the head with the back of her Axe, Travis screamed and dropped along with Hazel.
“OH MY… They are both DEAD!” Shouted Lyn as she cried and screamed.
In another part of the forest Hazel’s screaming was heard by a young man who was being watched from the bushes. [To be Continued.]

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Ya know, you posted like 4 copies of Chapter 2, but oh well... lol on Hazel being dead and stuff, but FOR HYRULE'S GODDESSES SAKE, I'M FOURTEEN (NPT REAL AGE) AND I ACT LIKE I'M A PATHETIC 3 YEAR OLD. I MEANT LYN TO BE A MATURE PERSON WHO ACTS LIKE A LONE WOLF, but it's your story. Sorry for the rant. Great story though.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Ya know, you posted like 4 copies of Chapter 2, but oh well... lol on Hazel being dead and stuff, but FOR HYRULE'S GODDESSES SAKE, I'M FOURTEEN (NPT REAL AGE) AND I ACT LIKE I'M A PATHETIC 3 YEAR OLD. I MEANT LYN TO BE A MATURE PERSON WHO ACTS LIKE A LONE WOLF, but it's your story. Sorry for the rant. Great story though.

Ooops, sorry. My goal was to make the sweet girl with the Child trauma xD and don't worry she will be more impotant and bada$$ later on

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok, this part was better, I saw just like three or four typos, maybe less lol. Anyway, what you could do to make the story a better read you could separate it into sections, kinda like I do. when two persons speak for example:

"Fight me!" Hazel shouted.

"Okay, but only because you must die here today."

That would make the story a better read imo. Good job. Oh, and you would do well if you didn't use the word said too much. Try to use other words like spoke, ranted, shouted, laughed, teased, etc...anyway, the word you wanna use to describe a person talking should be easily to find, depending on the action the character is taking when speaking, so if Hazel were to shout, use Hazel shouted, or Hazel screamed. If she were to be making fun or acting silly, you could use, Hazel teased, Hazel joked, etc.

Anyway, good job regardless.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Oh okay, at least I'll be bad@$$:D I didn't get the story on the running away thing, but oh well.

Lol, Yeah. I noticed thats where I made the mistakes so I chnaged it. anyways if you're too lazy to go back and reading it then here's a summary: Lyns father dies, Lyn's mother hooks up with another man, Lyns twin bro kills their mother, Lyns motherless, Lyns stepdad was a drunk and he would always hit Lyns mother and brother, Lyns stepfather attemted to rape Lyn but she stabbed him in the neck and ran away. thats it! :D

Ok, this part was better, I saw just like three or four typos, maybe less lol. Anyway, what you could do to make the story a better read you could separate it into sections, kinda like I do. when two persons speak for example:

"Fight me!" Hazel shouted.

"Okay, but only because you must die here today."

That would make the story a better read imo. Good job. Oh, and you would do well if you didn't use the word said too much. Try to use other words like spoke, ranted, shouted, laughed, teased, etc...anyway, the word you wanna use to describe a person talking should be easily to find, depending on the action the character is taking when speaking, so if Hazel were to shout, use Hazel shouted, or Hazel screamed. If she were to be making fun or acting silly, you could use, Hazel teased, Hazel joked, etc.

Anyway, good job regardless.

Thanks Atsuma Man! Anyways Part 3 is done!

Chapter 3
The Ambush

In the depths of the forest the Hylian hero, Link, heard a scream from far away, I should go find out what that was. he though. As he wondered in that dark forest night a couple of black figures jumped from behind the bushes.
“What the-” said Link as he drew his sword and shield.
Link front-stabbed one of the figures, his Master Swords went through the dark figure without causing any damage. What the hell! Thought Link. Link randomly swung his sword which cut them in half but they regenerated. Link tried to run away but he could not out run those creatures which traveled by shadows in the floor. Link bumped into something, or someone.
“Watch it!” said a person who was wearing a read hat and had a high-pitched Italian accented voice.
“We gotta get away from here!” shouted Link.
“What is it?” asked the man.
When Link made out his face and body he noticed the man was a chubby little man that was wearing over-alls a red long-sleeved shirt a red hat with the letter “M” and he had a mustache and a big round nose.
“What in the world are those things?” asked Link.
“I don’t know.” responded the man.
The red man stood there for a moment, the creatures were getting closer.
“Hyaa!” yelled the man as fire came out of his palm. It went trough the creatures.
“I knew it, Dark Slaves.” said the man.
“What are they? What do they do?” asked Link.
“They are Dark Slaves. They don’t die as long as it’s dark, only light may kill them.” explained the man.
“What do we do then?” replied Link
“Let’s try to outrun them.” answered the man.
They both ran through the dark forest. As they passed a couple of trees the first light of dawn became visible.

At the first glimpse of dawn a girl was exploring the forest. She was a beautiful girl, no she wasn’t a girl she was a woman, she was around 18, she had short and brown hair, brown eyes, she was olive-skinned with somewhat of a tan. She wore a Leaf dress which went down to her legs. She had a dagger in each leg and a bow and arrows on her back. She stood in the middle of a circle surrounded by trees. She was relaxed until a trio of big Pig-like creatures surrounded her, they were big and chubby, they were all carrying a spear and lantern and wore a skull-shaped necklace. They were up to no good also.
“Hi guys?” said the girl nervously.
They looked at her and proceeded to smell her.
“Urgg.” growled one of them
They three of them pointed their spears at her, she felt the cold knife at the end of all of them touching her neck. One of them got behind her and grabbed her hands together as though as if it was arresting her. The girl concentrated the Earth power she controlled, nothing happened.
Bang! the girl’s head raised as she heard that noise. The head of the pig-like creature standing in front of her exploded. She turned her head and in top of a rock standing in a rock was a cloaked figure holding a pistol. He loaded it again and spun it in his hand, he pointed at the other creature standing before the girl and popped his head. Blood scattered everywhere.
“Huh?” said the girl in a puzzled voice. Then a pillar of rock raised in the bottom of the pig-like creature that was holding her arms. It went through the creatures’ legs and came out of it’s head. Blood was on the girls dress.
“Who are you.” she asked.
“My name is Atsuma Xeldimus[ Hehe, see what I did thar?] , call me Atsuma.”
“Okay, you can call me Kate.” she said looking up.
Atsuma took off his hood, revealing his light tan skin and the horns he had on his head. Kate almost screamed when she was the horns, but she kept her cool.
“So where were you heading?” asked Atsuma.
“Nowhere really, I was just exploring, say, what were those creatures?” asked Kate.
“Those were Moblins, they are disgusting creatures created by some twisted bastard. I also heard they rape people.” joked Atsuma. Kate almost lost her cool but the only thing she did was drop her jaw.
“So may I ask, where are you heading?” asked Kate this time.
“I am a mercenary, I was hired for an assassination mission.” responded Atsuma.
“Now that I’ve told you that much I’ll have to kill you…” Joked Atsuma as he grabbed the handle of his sword which hung from his waist.
“Ermm, all right, I got to go now.” said Kate as she closed her eyes in a sweet kind of matter.
“Really? I can take you there.” offered Atsuma as wings sprung from his dark robes.
“I am not really headed anywhere though.” stated Kate.
“Okay, I understand.” responded Atsuma
“I can just make you some company.” offered Kate.
“All right, Climb on.” said Atsuma as he offered his back on Kate, Kate then put her arms around his neck and held on, it was a smooth and slow fly.

“Huf Huf…” Link’s heart was pounding from all that running.
The mustached man dropped to his knees.
“Ha ha, we made it!” he said giving Link a thumbs up.
“Yes mate.” he said offering his hand. The man grabbed on to it and went to his feet. They handshaked.
“My name is Link from Hyrule.” Link told him with pride.
“I’m Mario from the Mushroom Kingdom.” he said with an Italian tone.
“Nice to meet you Mario.” said Link with nervousness in his voice.
“Yeah, what’s wrong? Whatever brings you all the way over here?” asked Mario.
“I’m on a mission quest, a mission to get the Ultimate Power.” explained Link
“I understand, I will help you, I’m on a quest to look for the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, I feel that if I help you it might give me answers too.” offered Mario.
“Okay, I guess Zelda wanted this ‘trip’ to be private but I can use help from you Mario, Thank You.”
“You’re welcome.” he said as he got up and running.
“Come on, Let’s go!” said Mario with enthusiasm. Link ran right next to him, they ran into the forest once again.
In another part of the forest a pair of eyes were awakening. (To be Continued)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Lol, the Kate/Atsuma part was fun. I wonder where they are going.

I saw a few typos but nothing serious, and you made good usage of other words other than said. So good job, this shows your improvement. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Lol, the Kate/Atsuma part was fun. I wonder where they are going.

I saw a few typos but nothing serious, and you made good usage of other words other than said. So good job, this shows your improvement. :P

Well Glad you liked it and Thank you!

MARIO???
Love it :D :D :D :D :D :love:
Good job, I wonder who Atsuma is out to kill?

Hehe, thank you, and shhh, it's a secret to everyone!

Well, sorry if I let some of you guys waiting but here it is, I will blame the lateness of this on how lazy I am and how addicted I got to SoulSilver.^^

Chapter 4
The Assault

​
A pair of eyes awakened. The vision was blurry, there was a face it could not be made out but it looked familiar.
“Tehee, had a nice dream sleepy head?” asked a sweet and familiar voice. Lyn.
“What?… Where am I? what happened?” asked Hazel as she recovered from unconsciousness.
“That last battle, it knocked you out really bad.” responded Lyn. Then it all came back to Hazel, the young assassin with the shades and Beam Katana.
“Who won that fight?” asked Hazel.
“Nobody, it was a double KO.” said Travis who had awakened from his unconsciousness as well.
“You!” shouted Hazel.
“Yeah, I woke up a couple of hours ago, I saw you lying there but I didn’t feel like killing you.” Teased Travis.
“Well, What a gentleman.” said Hazel with sarcasm. Travis was quiet for a second then said:
“Yeah, well, I’m sticking along, I wanna get on with that fight as soon as possible.” he said with a grin.
“Whatever.” responded Hazel as she struggled to her feet. She fell down. There were steps sounds, Someone or something was approaching.
“Mario! Over here! This is where I heard the screaming from!” Shouted a young hero who was looking back. Link and Mario suddenly stopped at the moment they saw Lyn, Travis and Hazel sitting by a campfire.
“I heard screaming from this direction last night...” said Link.
“Maybe that was me.” said Lyn raising her hand.
“Is everything okay?” asked Link with less concern.
“everything is all right, bud.” said Travis.
There was a blue light that shot from across of where they were standing, that blue light was a little blue ball that got stuck in a tree.
“What the hell is that?” asked Hazel, Travis’ eyes opened wide and then he screamed: “Everyone take cover!” everyone lowered their heads and sprawled on the ground. The blue ball exploded.
“What the hell was THAT?” asked Link nervously. A tall figure appeared from the depths of the forest. If you saw it for the first time you would must likely say that it was a robot, no, it was a Spartan, Spartans are tall and heavy super-soldiers who are bred only for battle, this one had a full green Mark VI armor, a Yellow visor , and was carrying an assault rifle and a Battle Riffle in his back.
“Holy crap! A robot!” said Travis in a scared voice. The Spartan raised his hand to the side of his helmet and said: “Spartan 117 here, I am close to that power source, there seems to be others looking for it as well.” he had a deep and calm voice that sounded like any humans. The words came out of his earpiece clear as crystal: “Get rid of them, we don’t need that power to fall in the wrong hands.” as soon as he heard that he raised his assault riffle. The gunshots were loud. Everyone ducked or looked for cover, even Travis and Hazel who where half paralyzed.
“What do you want from us?” asked Lyn who was hiding behind a tree like a spy as she drew her Katana.
“I’m, Spartan 117, The Master Chief. I came from another universe to find and destroy a power source, a power even stronger than the Halo itself.” he explained.
“We do not want this power to come into the wrong hands.” he said rising and shooting his assault riffle once more. The gunshots were even louder this time the birds flew away.
“What was that?” asked Kate as she heard all the gunshots and saw the birds flying away.
“Wanna find out?” offered Atsuma.
“Sure, I mean-whatever that’s your choice.” said Kate.
“That sounded like a ‘yes’, Let’s go!” said Atsuma. What had been a slow and smooth flight fro Kate turned into a roller coaster, Atsuma flew at max speed and then stopped at the spot where the gunshots were heard.
“Ready? Hold tight.” said Atsuma as he dived while Kate screamed her head off. Atsuma landed right next to Link who was standing behind a boulder.
“What’s going on?” asked Atsuma.
“He thinks we’re up to something.” responded Link. The Chief jumped and then threw a grenade at the spot where they were hiding. Atsuma caught it and threw it back at him, it exploded in midair.
“Don’t move.” Atsuma warned Kate. He drew his pistol, it was gold. He rolled aside and shot once. Master Chief ran aside he was quick for his height. This is my chance though Link when he saw that Atsuma had gotten Master Chief’s attention. He ran to him, as soon as the Chief heard Link running to him he turned and pointed at him Link just stood there, Master Chief pulled the trigger, at the same time Link drew out his Ocarina, and played a song at max speed, Elegy of Emptiness, Master Chief stopped shooting as he was only shooting at a statue of Link, Where did he go wondered the Chief in his head.
“Heeeaaahh!” Shouted Link as he rolled between the Chief legs and back sliced, the Chief’s shields recovered and then he turned around. The Chief tried to beat down Link but once again Link played the Elegy of Emptiness, the Chief’s fist got stuck in the statue’s head. He tried yanking on it to get it out it was not use.
“You have to understand, we aren’t after what you’re looking for.” said Link in begging kind of tone.
“How can I know?” he asked Link.
“We I know what you want, I am too on a mission to get rid of it also, trust me.” said Link.
“…All right…I’ll trust you.” he said punching the statue with his other fist making the whole statue shatter. When Link realized how tall Master Chief actually was his jaw dropped.
“It is hard to earn a Spartan’s trust, kid” he said.
“Okay, thank you, my name is Link by the way.” responded Link.
“All right, Link, farewell.” Master Chief said putting his Assault Rifle in his back after he put away his weapon he raised his hand and muttered: “This is Spartan 177, zone clear, I need vehicular backup.” as soon as he finished his sentence he jumped and a Quad bike-looking vehicle, a Mongoose, drove itself under him. He landed on it and drove off.
“Show-off.” said Travis as he put hi BloodBerry away.
“Everything is safe now?” asked Kate. Everyone but Atsuma stared at her, “What?” she asked. “Oh I guess we haven’t introduced ourselves, my name is Kate.” she told them.
“…And I’m Atsuma Xeldimus.” followed Atsuma after Kate finished.
“I guess we haven’t properly introduced ourselves as well, My name is Link from Hyrule.” said Link.
“And I’m Mario from the Mushroom Kingdom.” said Mario with a lot of enthusiasm in his Italian voice.
“Nice to meet you all, my name is Lyn.” said Lyn.
“Yeah, my name is Hazel, the number 3 ranked assassin.” said Hazel calmly.
“Saved the best for last, huh? My name is Travis Touchdown from Santa Destroy number one over there, number 4 ranked assassin here, soon to become number one, I’m the Crownless King, The No More Hero.” he said and everybody turned and stared at him in awkwardness. From the woods another figure was coming, when he stepped into the light everyone saw the tall and tan warrior in black and blue armored tunic. He had tan skin and short black hair and was carrying a pair of swords and shields in his back. He then spoke in a low calm and deep voice: “I heard noises coming from this spot, I see, I am late.” nobody dared to break the silence then, only Atsuma who was standing shaking as he muttered: “…Y-y-…You!”
[To be continued]

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Nice story, some typos, like one moment, hi instead of his and though instead of thought.
Yeah, I saw more than ten typos, but that don't matter now. These quick stories tend to have typos such as those, and not much description going. But hey, for a laugh and quick read they are good. :P

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Cool, great story, very dramatic, will my character make an appearrance soon?

Read Below! :D Thanks for the compliment btw.

Nice story, some typos, like one moment, hi instead of his and though instead of thought.
Why thank you! I shall correct those whenever I got time.

Yeah, I saw more than ten typos, but that don't matter now. These quick stories tend to have typos such as those, and not much description going. But hey, for a laugh and quick read they are good. :P

Was that an insult? :P

Anyways... Here it is the part we have al been waiting for!(Well not really)*Drum Roll*

Chapter 5
Atsuma’s Regret

​
Atsuma was shaking, he seemed nervous.
“Dude, what the F*** is wrong with you?” asked Travis.
“Yeah, what’s wrong Atsuma?” followed Kate.
“I-its him…” said Atsuma with his deep voice cracking.
“What’s so bad about that guy?” asked Travis. Atsuma pulled out a picture and then said: “Yes, that definitely him!”
“Who is he?” asked Lyn.
“He is Daniel, mostly known as Dan, he is a killing machine, and the number 1 ranked assassin.” as soon as Atsuma finished his sentence Travis and Hazel raised their heads, both of their faces were beaming as though as if they had found gold, soon they both drew their weapons and got in their stances.
“Wait, don’t, he will kill you without even making a move, besides, I was hired to kill him.” said Atsuma in warning.
“What the hell! We are the ranking assassins here, we are the ones who shall take him on!” protested Travis.
“Are you guys done?” asked the warrior called Dan. Atsuma soon drew his pistol and charged. Dan raised his hand and a huge pillar of ice came from the ground.
“Still playing your tricks, huh?” said Atsuma with a grin.
“Not really.” responded Dan as he suddenly appeared behind Atsuma, Atsuma turned and then slashed with his sword. A ‘clank’ noise was made, Atsuma’s blade hit against one of Dan’s shields. Dan wielded a pair of Swords which looked identical to Link’s Master Swords, he held each sword in each hand, and covering those arms were a pair of shields which he held as if they were a pair of wristbands. Dan stood there, waiting ‘till the next blow, Atsuma shot his pistol, a shiny bullet went towards Dan, he deflected it with one of his swords, I must kill him first Hazel thought looking at Travis who had been standing there watching, Hazel charged this time.
“Oh, you b****!” shouted Travis as he charged towards Hazel, “He is mine! I will kill him!” said Travis putting his Beam Katana in Hazel’s shoulder. Hazel chucked, and then slashed at Travis.
No! Don‘t fight again!” said Lyn as she tried to get in between to stop the fight.
“You get your *** away from here!” shouted Travis elbowing Lyn in the” stomach. She landed in the floor, blood was dripping out of her mouth, “Lyn!” screamed Kate as she ran to where she was lying.
Lyn! I will not allow this!” said Hazel, she charged at Travis in anger.
“I like them ANGRY!” said Travis, Hazel didn’t take that in a good way.
“Stop that!” shouted Link. Link charged at them with his bow in hand attempting to stop the fighting.
“You still got a lot to learn little Atsuma.” said Dan as he kicked him.
“Little? Hah, look who is talking Mr. SeventeenYearOldNumberOneAsssassin.” said Atsuma, Dan’s eyes opened wide. “How do you know my name and age?” he asked.
“The people that hired me gave me all your information.” said Atsuma.
“So you were hired to kill me? A Mercenary, Huh?” asked Dan as their swords clashed.
“Yes.” responded Atsuma forcing his sword into the clash.
Dan grinned and then said: “And have they paid you?” asked Dan.
“No… Why?” he asked.
“He he, You know how many mercenaries and assassins are after me? Crap like this happens all the time.”
The clash ended. “What does that have to do with everything?” asked Atsuma again as he backed away raising his sword.
“How do you know they will pay you, you know how many times I’ve had someone whose life I’ve sparred that end up getting backstabbed?” Dan responded with confidence there was innocence in his voice and fiery brown eyes.
“What’s your point?” responded Atsuma.
“If you go back with your hands empty they will kill you, and even if you manage to kill me they will kill you” responded Dan smiling.
Atsuma’s eyes opened wide. He dropped his pistol.
“I-I…” Atsuma was deciding whether he should continue on with this manhunt. Dan put both of his swords and shields away. He expanded his arms wide then said: “Go ahead, Kill me! Finish what you started.”
“I-I can’t…” said Atsuma dropping to his knees. Atsuma screamed and then punched the ground. “Damn it.” Hazel Travis and Link who had stopped their fight stood there and stared.
“Should’ve known, Shoulda F****ng known!” he yelled to himself.
Dan walked up to him and offered his hand, “You don’t have to keep doing other people’s jobs.” Atsuma raised himself up and shaked Dan’s hand which he had left hanging.
“Atsuma.” he presented himself.
“I know, you know who I am, you see, just because I’m a ranked assassin people believe that I’m this F****d up killing maniac, that’s not true, I haven’t killed someone in ages.’ Dan responded in a wise voice that was filled with innocence.
Link, Travis Hazel and Mario stepped forward. They each introduced themselves along with Kate and Lyn.
“Okay Mario, I guess it’s time to leave.” said Link
“Where to?” asked Dan.
“I think this is a secret but I should tell you, I’m looking for this ancient ultimate power.” responded Link.
“Hmmm… Ancient…Ultimate Power…I know! Said Dan.
“What?” Asked Link.
“I think I know who you should ask! She’s lives at the old town of Kaliry“ [ He he, the things you can come up with by randomly hitting all keys at once! J ]
“What are we waiting for then? Let’s go!” said Mario with his enthusiastic voice.
‘I will lead the way.” said Dan calmly.
“I’ll go along!” offered Atsuma. “Wait, if he goes then I’ll go along too!” said Kate.
“Lyn, let’s go with them, I wanna keep an eye on that assassin.” said Hazel to Lyn in an ordering voice.
“Wait, What? If she goes then I’ll go as well, I shall defeat you both.” said Travis inviting himself along.
“Whatever, let’s all go then.” said Link face palming.
They walked and walked for hours. The sun was setting again.
“Hell no!” said Dan. “We won’t stop, monsters will just attack us! If you’re tired then don‘t come at all” he said.
They were in a dessert place, hot days cold nights, the Full Moon was about to shine in the dessert, the sand felt even colder, Hazel looked up, she saw the full moon, her amber eyes were glowing on a fiery red color, she was growling and showing her sharp teeth too. Then it happened, she was a werewolf, “She transformed into a beast!” yelled Kate.
“Don’t worry said Lyn. “Its all going to be all right.” Lyn comforted Kate with her smile. Hazel’s ears were pointy now, she was a full wolf, well, half human half wolf. She howled and then got in her legs standing like any human.
“Yeah, don’t worry guys, I’m a controlled one!” Hazel stated. Lyn did the usual, she got on Hazel’s back and enjoyed the ride! They kept walking.
“Ouch my ankle.” complained Kate.
“Argh! Come on, it can’t be that bad!” yelled Dan. “Here, if it is actually somewhat bad.” he walked up to her and picked her up as if she was a bag of feathers, he kept walking like it was nothing.
Dawn was striking. They kept walking nonstop for a couple of more hours and then reached their destination. The town of Kaliry seemed ancient, it looked like it was inhabited and haunted, there were no less than 15 or 20 houses and a few stores, there were some people walking out side, it was a quiet little dessert town where the sand ruled over the people.
“Let’s see if I remember” said Dan to himself as he put Kate down which he had carried all the way there. He knocked on a door, the door opened before him and a girl came out.
“D-Dan? Is that really you!” she said in excitement. “Oh My god!” she said throwing herself into him for a friendly hug.
“Yeah, I can’t believe it’s been this long, Sacanda.” Dan and Sacanda had been childhood friends, they knew each other for years and then were separated, since then they had only been in contact only once. Sacanda was a 17 year old girl same age as Dan, the only thing was that she didn’t show any signs of physical matureness. Despite the fact that she was 17 she looked like she was 12, that was because she was a half-elf. She had curly blond hair and was wearing a white robe for now.
“Come on in!” She said welcoming everyone in. [To be Continued]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom