• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Hero of Music's Photoshop Tutorial

Kybyrian

Another way is to get rid of the "Alpha Channel" in the channel tab located to the layers tab.

A lot of C4Ds don't include an alpha channel, sadly.

Why would you delete the Alpha channel? Just screen the layer.

Screening it depends on whether you want the C4D's color to be partially overlayed by that of the image below it. It works under some circumstances, but not all.

Beeker

Wild Card
Okay, so I tried this tutorial(which was pretty useful=))And added a little of my style at the end.
Here's my result:

hemlarocC4D.png

I think I messed up on the blurring for the focus on the render, but I like how it turned out for the most part. ^^

David

But you called me here...
Okay, so I tried this tutorial(which was pretty useful=))And added a little of my style at the end.
Here's my result:

hemlarocC4D.png

I think I messed up on the blurring for the focus on the render, but I like how it turned out for the most part. ^^

That's really great! Like FierceDeity said, you can now experiment with C4Ds to get the effects and such that you are totally looking for. Keep up the good work! One thing I would do would be to have made it a little smaller. While large sigs can be really cool, they can also be really bad if you don't pay enough attention to detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom