• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Here is My Small Video Game Room/museum (by Dremcast SPAIN)

D

dremcast

hello to everybody well here is my small rom museum, im from spain (seville) im collecting videogame games and other stuff since 1990
and here is i hop everybody like it.

27526028.jpg

43484248.jpg

61010907.jpg

46340667.jpg

38880297.jpg

17134893.jpg

38700210.jpg

50681605.jpg

92822793.jpg

88593487.jpg

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
WOW! Nice. I am so jealous of you right now. When I get a house I plan to have a really cool game room for myself.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
Holy cow! This is an amazing collection! As jebus_thecatman said: How much did all of this cost? @_@

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Oh My God! I just am so jealous and amazed of your collection! I bet it's fun playing any game you want. How much did it all cost?

:O That is quite the video collection. I'm planning on getting a room dedicated to video games myself.

Beeker

Wild Card
WOW. That's an amazing collection! Must've cost thousands of dollars!
*salutes*
And to think I'm constantly reminded of"how much money is spent on those video games", my collection's nothing compared to that.

MAN. YOU ARE INSANE.
What kinda job would get you enough money to get all that?
Also, just out of curiosity, do you host gaming parties in your neighborhood?

WHOA!!! that's just incredible! great job!! when i get my own home i also plan to have a gaming room but i never even DREAMED something like that was even possible! i'm proud of you my fellow gamer! :D

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
I'm jealous... I only have about 1/4 of your collection and I thought I had a lot! LOL at the title being My SMALL Video Game Room.

My gaming room is the living room!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom