• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help with Skydiving at Fun Fun Island

For some reason, I can't skydive, I either miss everything, or get so far off target, I can't get back. I had trouble with Zelda pushed me off the tower to get the Sail Cloth. Is there a trick with the Wii? I hold it horizontally, and gently tilt it left or right, but it really moves, or it doesn't move. Suggestions?

Recalibrate -> Hold the Wii Remote as if you're pointing at the TV -> Slightly tilt left, right, forward, or backwards -> ??? -> Profit!

If that still doesn't work, try a different Wii Remote.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Recalibrate. That should help you. If it doesn't then there's probably something wrong with the receiver in you sensor.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just hold the wii flat and when you want to move forward while diving hold your wii down. Not your hand but hold the front down and the back up like your remote is actually diving. And then move your hand left and right in the same position for the side moves

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
The problem may not be user error, just technology error. Make sure it's calibrated correctly and that the Wii Mote is working correctly.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Mathematical breakdown of solving this (for success):

99% Luck, 1% Machine error

This is one of those things like the Running Man Challenge in OoT, but actually doable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom