• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Help Needed Really Badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
How do you get the master sword in oracle of seasons linked game, I have the noble sword in both games but I want the master sword, does anyone knwo

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
The page does not explain how to get the sword it just describes it, someone please help?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
You need to type the password given to you in the other Oracle games.

Talk to Farore and tell her the Password, if you have the Noble Sword, Then you'll get the Master Sword, but if you have the Wooden Sword, you'll just get the Noble Sword.

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
Tried that, I gave the password i got in season linked game from the zora in heroes cave to both king zora and farore in ages, all ti said was, thats wrong. Where do you get the code in ages to give in seasons, maybe you have to do that first.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
You done it wrong half way dude.

I can tell that your Oracle of Seasons is the LINKED game yes? Well then, since the Zora you found in Hero's Cave gave you a password, your supposed to give it to King Zora in Oracle of Ages. When King Zora receives it, he'll give a specific item to you, I forgot what but it's either a sword or a satchel upgrade. Anywho, once he gives the item, talk to him again, and he'll say ANOTHER password. THIS password MUST be given to Farore in Oracle of Ages. And THEN you'll receive the item you got from Oracle of Ages in Seasons. It's Simple yes? If this is not enough, then I'll elaborate more if necessary. Also tell me more details so I can help you more.

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
when I give the king zora king the code he says thats wrong

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Ok.

Go back to your LINKED game, the one in Oracle of Seasons. Now, talk to the Zora or whoever gave you the password again and recheck it. If it's correct type it in the other game. If it fails, then there is one logical explanation, your "Original game" from which your linked game has originated has been misplaced or deleted.

Here is my explanation. When you complete a Normal game in Oracle of Seasons OR ages, they'll give a password in which that will lead you into Labrynna and Holdrumm respectively. That means you can only receive and type passwords that are CONNECTED to each other. If you type a password in a different original save file in your normal game and you gave it to ANOTHER file, then the chances are the password might be wrong.

Another explanation is that you must have given the WRONG password to the WRONG person. Go back to your Linked game again and read CAREFULLY what the person/thing is saying. If he/she/it says to give this password to a certain someone in Labrynna/Holdruum, then do so.

Hope this will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom