• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

HELP! I Don't Know How to Blog or Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zeldababe

Okay, so i'm having a hard time directing myself around! I can't find how to create a blog of my own, or even how to post things. D: meh.

Z

zeldababe

Meh. I'm Having Trouble with This Stuff.

So basically, I can't figure out how to blog or post basically anything. I read that you have to post 5 times before blogging, but I can't even find the "create blog" option!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So basically, I can't figure out how to blog or post basically anything. I read that you have to post 5 times before blogging, but I can't even find the "create blog" option!
Well you answered your own question, you need to post five times in the forum ;)

Kirino

Tatakae
The option to make blogs will appear once you reach 5 posts. Just go to your profile, or to the blog page and you should see it. After you make 5 posts.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
First of all do not create a seperate thread. Just reply to the topic you created if you have troubles with blogs and posts.
Now you must post in forums where your post amount count if you want to reach 5 posts. So forum games and RP don't level up your post amount. Then you can go to blogs and see: create a new post. This will help you to post a blog.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's not just five posts, guys, it's five posts in non-Forum Games sections. Examples of these are World of Zelda, General Gaming, and Zelda 3DS at the page index. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom