• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hello. Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find the Minish Cap? FOR CHEAP!!!!!!

Roy

Hello I have been wanting to play the game for a while but Gamestop does not sell GBA games any more and I am banned from a store called trade and play over a refund issue.o can anyone please tell me how to find it without wasting much.

Thanks

C

chrismoz

11$ for a used copy actually isn't that bad. And Amazon is good with refunds if the product is defective.

I suggest checking out a local flea market, if there are any in your area. Often times, there are sellers with used video games, and they might just have The Minish Cap. I've never seen it at one - although I have seen other Zelda games - but it all depends on what everyone's selling that day. Good luck in your search.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If you have an american DS it will NOT work. So keep the money in your pocket because a european version is not going to work. Now try ebay to find it or amazon as Vanitas showed you

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
If you have an american DS it will NOT work. So keep the money in your pocket because a european version is not going to work. Now try ebay to find it or amazon as Vanitas showed you
You are wrong. DS and DS Lite (which have GBA cartridge slot) does not have regional lockout.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Ebay, or Amazon, if you dont like buying online Gamestop, Gamefreak, or just ask around if anyone has a spare game, if your really patient they might possibly release MC for 3DS, they said at first all the games were exclusive but recently the NES games have started being released to public so maybe theyl do he same with MC.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Oh they do? Then you must explain to me why my european DS won't play my american Pokemon game unless you mean the GBA cartdrige slot only. I hardly use it so I don't know
What's the title of your Pokemon game and which version of the DS do you have? This is my knowledge about regional lockout.
DS, DS Lite - no regional lockout. All DS and GBA games should work.
DSi, DSi XL - partial regional lockout. Digital distribution is region-locked. Most DS cartridges are region-free. Not all, because there are few DSi-only cartridges (cannot be played on DS/DS Lite) and some DS games with "DSi enhancements" - they are using DSi's additional capabilities, but can be played on DS/DS Lite. These are region-locked when played on DSi/DSi XL. However, they should work on any DS/DS Lite. GBA games cannot be played.
3DS (I will mention the successor) - regional lockout for digital distribution and 3DS cartridges, backward compatibility is the same as DSi (DSi-only and DSi-enhanced games from another region will not work, but standard DS games from another region should work). Like the DSi, there is no GBA slot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom