• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harvest Moon and Rune Factory?

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Other than a zelda fan, I'm also a Harvest Moon and Rune Factory fan. I have all of the games that ever came out on DS (Yup, even Rune Factory 3)

So how many Harvest Moon/Rune Factory games do you have? Your favorite character for marriage? (Mine's Will from Sunshine Islands :3) And how far are you in each of the games you own? (Pretty far in each of them, but listing how far on each of the games I own is far to long) And if you need help in any of the DS games, I can try and help ya out.

And go ahead and delete this thread if there's a duplicate, but I couldn't find one... so... yeah...

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I believe you know that I have Harvest Moon DS :3 and about my cousin and the save file incident :( but my favourite character for marriage in that is Nami :P also i have been reading about the Girl version and if I had that it would be Skye/Steiner :D

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Off the top of my head, I think I have three games. Two I went for Nami one and the third i'm going for Dia. Sadly, I never really see the games in the shops so I have to order from overseas.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I borrowed (don't own any) harvest moon games from my local Library. My fav marriage candidates are Renee from Tree of Tranquility and Tabatha from Rune factory Frontier.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
I'm a big Harvest Moon fan, I have a couple of games:

AWL(GCN)- both the guy and girl version. First HM games I ever played.
FoMT(GBA)- My favorite game in the series, just adorable. <3 Favorite gal was in this game, Emi.
HMDS- Alright, didn't play much of it.
ToT- Playing it right now, I love it! Reallly want Animal Parade though.

In all the games I can play a girl in, I have yet to find any guys I actually like. ]: Seriously, the staff for these games must be entirely made up of guys.

Ehh, I've never played a Rune Factory personally. Tim has a few games and from what I've heard he gets bored fast, so I never bothered to pick one up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom