• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Hardest Part in Zelda Skyward Sword.

B

brandonjones739

I think the hardest part in Zelda Skyward sword was the The Imprisoned the last one it was just really annoying!!!!

Oh man. Puzzle wise for me was Maladus. Ugh, I couldn't figue out how to beat him. Not the part with the eyeballs but the part where you with the lizard thing in him.

X

Xreaper2070

Toughest part was The Imprisoned part II for me. Part III was a piece of cake IMO. :P

P

porter9beatles

hardest part, hmmmm i think it was finding the bird statue to put the gem in, i dont know why but it took me about 4-10 hours to finally find out where to put the dang thing and find the statue.

Sandship. Took me a while to figure out how to shoot the timeshift stone from below deck. I had to shamefully ask the Sheikah stone, only point in the game in which I did :(

For me the hardest part was trying to collect all the little tadnote things in the flooded Faron Woods. I also hate water levels and it took me forever to figure out how to collect them all without having to start back over. It was irritating. Then there was the one stuck under the lilypad that you had to flip... hated it haha

Demise, he was the hardest boss for me, and I died at least 3 times. I finally beat him, and I had 2 potions left! :D(sure, all my potions were on the highest level... But I still did it)

Hardest temple would be Lanayru mining facility, but I hated the boss for that temple... He just was too easy, he wasn't even cool looking! >:C

Last edited:
G

GibdoMaster64

Guys.... I'm pretty sure we can agree that Fledge's bow and arrow (pumpkin shooting) game is the hardest part in the game................. or doing that song with the pumpkin place owner's daughter.... IT ALL HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH PUMPKINS!!!! pumpkins are evil.

Guys.... I'm pretty sure we can agree that Fledge's bow and arrow (pumpkin shooting) game is the hardest part in the game................. or doing that song with the pumpkin place owner's daughter.... IT ALL HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH PUMPKINS!!!! pumpkins are evil.

True... I forgot how much trouble that pumpkin song is. Actually, that was one of the few times I needed to use the internet for help!

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
From what I remember--

The Silent Realm trial challenges in Lanayru
The Imprisioned;;
And especially skydiving-- Near the beginning of the game and during the baby rattle sidequest.

Yuuki

ギラヒムーあくま
I actually found in Hero Mode anyway Ghirahim round one to be the toughest... it really took me 4 tries to win thats like 8 heart potions ++...

Moving the pumpkins into the shed...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...THEY KEPT FALLING but I got it in the end......took me ages

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
The freaking song performance at that pumpking restaurant! I've tried like 20 times and I still haven't gotten that piece of heart. It pisses me off just by thinking about it. -.-

Yea, oddly enough, I found it easier to mute the TV to get that heart piece.

I'll have to try that, it's my last resort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom