• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Enemy

Deeds

no text
Lizalfos in my opinion were the hardest to kill, they seemed to block everything, and that fire they conjured damaged shields quite heavily. Once you had a decent shield and the Master Sword they weren't to hard, but still a pain.
Another enemy I hated was the Electric Boblokins (something like that), I was always unlucky when against them, losing about 5 hearts with each one when I hadn't saw the point of my shield.

F

FunFunIsland

Definately scaldras. It gets you all excited in their evil like appearance. When you have that excited blood rush in a game it's hard to focus on the direction you swing the Wii Remote haha.

D

dragonmon980

I think it was a darknaut to me in twillight princess because after you beat the armor , you have to fight it in fast mode is what i call it.

U

UnregisteredBda

I think the hardest are the Lizalfos. they just annoy the crap out of me.:)

B

Bizebest

Stallmasters, definitely! Once their helmets fall off, they start changing their guard every single second and have like 5 different timings on their attacks. So shield bashing becomes delicate. -.-

F

Fsawk

i think it would be the armos thingies you first see in the sandship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom