• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss

Hardest Boss in Wind Waker?

• Boss 1: Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boss 2: Kalle Demos

• Boss 3: Gohdan

• Boss 4: Helmarock King

• Boss 5: Jalhalla

• Boss 6: Molgera

• Boss 7: Puppet Ganon Puppet Mode

• Boss 8: Puppet Ganon Spider Mode

• Boss 9: Puppet Ganon Snake Mode

• Boss 10: Ganondorf

• Total voters

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I think the snake version of Puppet Ganon was the hardest, since timing is essential to beating him and it is something I am bad at, even though there were ways to slow him down.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Either Molgera or Puppet Ganon: Snake. But I guess I'd say Puppet Ganon. Kalle Demos comes in third, as you have to *constantly* move or get hit. No, I take that back. Ganondorf comes in third. Kalle Demos is fourth. (I guess the Helmeroc King would be fifth.)

I think the snake version of Puppet Ganon was the hardest, since timing is essential to beating him and it is something I am bad at, even though there were ways to slow him down.

lol, did you know that you can throw bait and he'll stop to eat it? XD

Haha, well all funny stuff aside, you can hit him in the head with your sword when he comes by, which will stun him long enough to get off a shot (if you're quick).

Toboe

Melody Malone
I think that Snake mode puppet was the hardest. It took me forever to find out how to hit the puppet altogether. And when it came to the snake I had to fight it so many times that it became easier to beat the two before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom