• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest and Best Levels In Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3

What is your favorite Donkey Kong Country Game?!

• Donkey Kong Country

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest

• Donkey Kong Country 3 - Dixie's Double Trouble

• Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2

• Donkey Kong Country 1 and 3

• Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3

• Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3

• I hate them all ( please specify why )

• Total voters
Hey guys, Yiazmat here

I'm just wondering what levels you think were the best and which levels you thought were the hardest in the Donkey Kong Country series

Mine would be

Best - Any Bramble level in DKC2 ( especially Bramble Scramble which is my favorite level )
I don't know why I like them I just do... plus them music is my favorite video game track by far in any game.

- Tanked Up Trouble DKC1 really just like this level... It's a lot of fun!

- Target Terror DKC2 the first rollercoaster level in DKC2 and it was fun trying to get the good barrels and avoiding the X barrels!

- Many more that I haven't thought of right now ( I might post more later )

Hardest - The first level that comes to mind is easily Animal Antics DKC2, the section with Squawks and brambles and wind is pure hell.

- Tanked up trouble DKC1 is just plainly difficult for me

- Snow Barrel Blast DKC1 has you blasting out of about 30-40 barrels through out the stage while Zingers fly between them... many of the barrels of 360 barrels ( spin in complete circles )

- Chainlink Chamber is just real long and difficult! I can't find the check mark barrel either! So if I die... I restart from the beginning!!

Alright that's all for now guys, be sure to post your comments as well! Later!!

BTW I've also made a poll of which DKC game is your favorite! Mine is DKC2 because it had the best music and funnest levels... Believe it or not DKC2 is my favorite game of all time..!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
It has been a VERY long time since I played those games, so I can't really remember my favorite/best levels. However, I do remember that I enjoyed DKC 1 the most. Also, I don't think this topic belongs here, rather in just General Gaming.

More levels I really liked were

Screech's Sprint, it had you racing screech with squawks! Very challenging level but a lot of fun! Many people consider it the hardest level in the DKC series!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom