• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hands of Zant and Sols and Twilight Palace, OH MY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I am stuck on the second hand for the Twilight Palace. I have heart and a 1/4 left and I had to stop in the middle so I have to start the second hand over. Any tips or trade secrets I need to know?

Umm... I can't really remember because the last time I did that part was last year. But if I remember correctly, you can actually deactivate the hands for a bit. If it gets a little too close throw the sol and wait for it to try to grab it. Then you can attack it and disable it for a couple of seconds.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
You can disable them from a distance too with arrows or clawshot, three hits with either will stun them for a bit. Then again, this is advice coming from someone too scared of those hands to go back in for the second one so...good luck.

Tom

There's a room (can't remember which) where, if you can do it fast, you actually can get the hand confused. It's when you activate stairs. It'll turn the room into sorta puzzle to the hand, and you'll have plenty of time to get outta there. Hope I was somehow useful.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
You can disable them from a distance too with arrows or clawshot, three hits with either will stun them for a bit. Then again, this is advice coming from someone too scared of those hands to go back in for the second one so...good luck.
Yeah, I am pretty scared of those hands to. I put them on my most memorable enemys thread.
There's a room (can't remember which) where, if you can do it fast, you actually can get the hand confused. It's when you activate stairs. It'll turn the room into sorta puzzle to the hand, and you'll have plenty of time to get outta there. Hope I was somehow useful.
Yeah I read about that somme where...

octorok74

TETTAC
You can stun the hands with either arrows or the clawshot. Also if the hand takes the Sol, aim the clawshot at the Sol and I believe you can rip the Sol from the hand. Other then that I really cant tell you much except go through everything as fast as you can without making mistakes.

eponafan

Midna fan also
this is coming from someone who loves horror games, and I still thought the hands where so scary, i was about to cry....

Austin

Austin
Like Xinnamin said, the arrows are a big help. Someone's going to have to explain what's so scary about the hands to me though. They didn't do anything particularly scary, all they did was levitate and pick up an orb.

C

chrono trigger

uuummm... run really really fast! thats about all i can say. which is kind of sad, ive beaten the whole game twice and cant give you better advice. lol. sorry im no help.

If you're having trouble, then always stun the hand before you place the Sol into one of those pads that generate stairs or platforms. You stun them by letting them grab the Sol and then hitting them, or shooting them with arrows (and apparently the Clawshot, which I just learned reading this thread).

If you need to, keep stunning the hand in order to give yourself plenty of breathing room navigating through the room. ;)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When you go to get the second Sol and grab it and take it to the second room where the hand gets confused. I don't think they are scary at all. From the looks I must say the OoT Wallmasters look more scary and even they weren't that scary to me.
In the beginning I struggled with those hands but the second time I played it those hands were more like a joke to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom