• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[Hack] Play as Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time!

I wasn't sure in what section I was supposed to post this in, so if it doesn't fit here, any moderator or whatever can feel free to move this topic.

This is something that I have been working on recently (didn't bother to figure out how to embed the video :P:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzU_d4e3aog

It was originally intended to be used in a major hack (new story, dungeons etc), but the creator decided not to in the end.
Therefore I basically wasted like 15 hours of my life on it, but I guess some of you can enjoy this video at least. A patch might or might not be released in the future, depending on how much interest the mod gets. Feel to come with any feedback or opinon!

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm planning to maybe continue this mod by adding new maps and stuff. I guess we'll see how that goes, though.

Last edited:
Looks fake to me. That part were you shooting magic, those are Link's fire arrows being shot. Anyway if it is real how can you do it?
I don't understand exactly what you mean by "fake". Is it that it's not part of the original game? Well of course it isn't, that's why the topic title says "Hack".
Anyways, this was done by porting Ganondorf's display lists to Link's file and then modifying his hierarchy using certain software... It's kinda hard to explain to a beginner, but if you are interested in starting OoT modding, just shoot me a PM or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom