• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guys, Am I Dumb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I think this would be more suitable for a blog post, but to stay on topic, you're not dumb. Everyone has a lot of questions and concerns with TWWHD, so what you asked is perfectly fine. I don't think he should have called you a *******, but people will be people.

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
Iowa, or Hell. They're both the same thing.
I think this would be more suitable for a blog post, but to stay on topic, you're not dumb. Everyone has a lot of questions and concerns with TWWHD, so what you asked is perfectly fine. I don't think he should have called you a *******, but people will be people.

A blog post would have been better, now that I think about it. But yeah, I know for a fact I'm not dumb, I just wanted to see what people thought of that conversation XD

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah as you said it would be suitable in a blog post....

However were all inclined to ask question's and from looking at the conversation it seems that the guy just said "*******" out of nowhere :/ So no of course your not dumb :)But if that guy is being serious then I don't know what his problem is!

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Of course you are, only stupid people ask questions; us smart never ask anything XD.

In all seriousness, no you are not stupid, just curious. Now, if yould have went on and on with a stupid question or kept asking the same thing, then I would probably question your integrity. The thing is you didn't, so I won't :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom