• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars Thread

M

Master_Sword

hey folks. i know i'm not on here much but i thought i'd come post a thread asking if anyone plays Guild Wars. if you do and would like to hook up in-game, post your character name here! we can collab when we want to do stuff together. i posted a similar thread on Legend of Zelda.com but no one replied. T_T anyways, you can find me under the name Lydia Hikarushi. also, feel free to talk about Guild Wars 2! idk when it's coming out but so far it looks really epic. be sure to check out all the news they posted so far on www.guildwars2.com

Current Goals: complete the EotN dungeons in Hard Mode for HM book. Complete Prophecies, Nightfall, and Factions missions w/bonuses in Hard Mode.

for GW2, do you have a character in GW1 you would like to carry over to 2? Lydia is definitely going to be a human ranger. my necromancer, Yulia Hikarushi, will be a sylvari. and my warrior, Amber Hikarushi, will be a norn. if you are going to make a charr, what name and profession will it have? i know mine will be a warrior... Rajesh Ironclaw. looking forward to seeing you guys in-game! ~Lydia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom